Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pro Bowl Selection Show Thread (7 on NFLN)

ACW

LOVE having the Pro Bowl during Bye Week before the Big one.

You realize that any players on the Super Bowl teams won't be there, right?

Per PFT:

Five Ravens made the team: linebacker Ray Lewis, safety Ed Reed, defensive tackle Haloti Ngata, and fullback Le'Ron McClain. All four are expected to start.

Ben Grubbs, Terrell Suggs, Matt Birk and Tom Zbikowski were announced as alternates.

Edit: Ray Rice is also an alternate.

Davis, and Gurode making it again is a joke.

seriously the poke OL is sooooo over rated.

I am shocked Romo sits to pee didn't make it.

Austin is a reach, but not unworthy, just believe a couple other were more deserving.

Fletcher continual snubs is mind boggling.... Lance Briggs? oh please :rolleyes:

Austin is a reach, but not unworthy, just believe a couple other were more deserving.

Fletcher continual snubs is mind boggling.... Lance Briggs? oh please :rolleyes:

what wr had a better season than austin? even hardly seeing the field for 4 games he has the most yards and the second most td's.

Well, in all likelihood, we will see Romo sits to pee in the Pro Bowl since the Packers, Vikings, or Saints could make the Super Bowl.

Name somebody better. I don't watch the O-line enough to determine who goes. But tell me who goes? Gurode has had ZERO bad snaps this year. His biggest knock in years past was his snapping. Why is he not deserving?

I am not. Favre, Rodgers and Brees are all having top notch years. Just the odd man out.

How can the guy who leads the NFC in Receiving yards, Yards per game and is 2nd in touchdowns with 11 a reach? Davis has 12 Touchdowns and is starting a tight end.

Comparison

Starter #1 - Larry Fitzgerald - 94 Catches, 1,075 Yards, 12 Touchdowns

Starter #2 - DeSean Jackson - 60 Catches, 1,120 Yards, 9 Touchdowns, 18.7 YPC

Backup - Miles Austin - 74 Catches, 1,230, 11 Touchdowns, 16.6 YPC, 82.0 YPG (First in the NFC)

pretty sure he meant he's shocked the extreme bias the nfl has towards Romo sits to pee wasn't enough to thrust him into the probowl.

I wasn't surprised at all by that.

There was not a chance that Drew Brees wouldn't make it. The Favrekings have gotten much more hype than the Cowboys this year, and Rodgers could slip in if for no other reason than his connection to the ageless wonder. There are other reasons, of course, but he's had more hype than Romo sits to pee, imho. I've heard more criticism for much of the year than praise for Tony.

I wasn't surprised at all by that.

There was not a chance that Drew Brees wouldn't make it. The Favrekings have gotten much more hype than the Cowboys this year, and Rodgers could slip in if for no other reason than his connection to the ageless wonder. There are other reasons, of course, but he's had more hype than Romo sits to pee, imho. I've heard more criticism for much of the year than praise for Tony.

exactly. he's the most criticized qb in the nfl. only trent dilfer likes him.

exactly. he's the most criticized qb in the nfl. only trent dilfer likes him.

No way. He is third at best on that list. JaMarcus Russel and Jay Cutler take top honors. Romo sits to pee could be next if you do not count guys like Matt Ryan and Mark Sanchez who are generally said to be going through "growing pains" and such.

No way. He is third at best on that list. JaMarcus Russel and Jay Cutler take top honors. Romo sits to pee could be next if you do not count guys like Matt Ryan and Mark Sanchez who are generally said to be going through "growing pains" and such.

well, those 2 are having awful years. Romo sits to pee gets criticized no matter what. pretty big difference.

Archived