Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are The Pukes Going To Get That Elusive Playoff W This Year?

LetThePointsSoar

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Just curious on everybody else's thoughts, but about the only thing I'm still interested in this season is to see who Dallas draws 1st round. As much as I HATE Philly, I'm praying for the 2 week rematch and Philly stomps the Cowgirls in week 1 of the playoffs...

...because I know I'm not the only one that has only one single comeback in every argument..."Ya???? Call me when you win a playoff game and your team is RELEVANT again..." ...if I lose that?...I may lose IT...

I say no....they will probably not have the first round bye. That means they'll play Arizona or Minnesota. I don't know who they would rather face but I can see them losing to either.

I think Dallas can play anyone except NO in the first round. GB, Ariz, Minn, or Phil. If they play at home, I think they have a good chance against all those teams. If they play away, I don't think their chances are very good against any of those teams. Maybe Arizona.

Next week, our hands will be INCREDIBLY full against the Eagles - despite losing Jamaal Jackson, they're pretty deep on that OL, so they'll be OK. Other than that, there's McNabb, Weaver, Westbrook, McCoy, Jackson, Maclin, Curtis, and Celek to defend. It'll be close, but I won't be surprised if we lose. Reid's teams rises to the occasion in Dec/Jan anyways.

Otherwise, I like our chances against the Vikings in the WC round - the Vikings are fading, and getting exposed, and supposedly their locker room isn't going too well either. If we can get past that round, who knows what will happen afterwards? Although I feel the Saints will be rested, healthy, and well prepared in the divisional round(i.e. Jabari Greer will be back).

Next week, our hands will be INCREDIBLY full against the Eagles - despite losing Jamaal Jackson, they're pretty deep on that OL, so they'll be OK. Other than that, there's McNabb, Weaver, Westbrook, McCoy, Jackson, Maclin, Curtis, and Celek to defend. It'll be close, but I won't be surprised if we lose. Reid's teams rises to the occasion in Dec/Jan anyways.

Otherwise, I like our chances against the Vikings in the WC round - the Vikings are fading, and getting exposed, and supposedly their locker room isn't going too well either. If we can get past that round, who knows what will happen afterwards? Although I feel the Saints will be rested, healthy, and well prepared in the divisional round(i.e. Jabari Greer will be back).

I think Minnesota is a different team in the Metrodome and think that they would beat Dallas in a matchup there.

But if they do beat Dallas and wind up having to go to Philly to play in the divisional round, I think the Vikings are going to regret losing that #2 seed.

Cowboys are playing as well as anybody in the NFC right now. I can see a Dallas vs Eagles NFC Championship game right now.

This would be an absolute nitemare. I am hoping for a cowboys win this weekend, make philly have to play 3 games and go on the road for all of them. Then philly goes back out to dallas and loses ( I think philly is the far superior team so I want them OUT), then dallas will have to go to Minny, then to NO. No way they win that stretch. That's the best case scenario. Philly gets that #2 seed, book it, they get they're first lombardi and people have to take away my shoe laces and belt.

This would be an absolute nitemare. I am hoping for a cowboys win this weekend, make philly have to play 3 games and go on the road for all of them. Then philly goes back out to dallas and loses ( I think philly is the far superior team so I want them OUT), then dallas will have to go to Minny, then to NO. No way they win that stretch. That's the best case scenario. Philly gets that #2 seed, book it, they get they're first lombardi and people have to take away my shoe laces and belt.

Who are they beating in the SB? I think the Colts and Chargers would beat them. Pats maybe. They'd have to get by New Orleans first. I think the Saints amp it up in the playoffs.

Just curious on everybody else's thoughts, but about the only thing I'm still interested in this season is to see who Dallas draws 1st round. As much as I HATE Philly, I'm praying for the 2 week rematch and Philly stomps the Cowgirls in week 1 of the playoffs...

...because I know I'm not the only one that has only one single comeback in every argument..."Ya???? Call me when you win a playoff game and your team is RELEVANT again..." ...if I lose that?...I may lose IT...

Honestly, if we lose to Philly this week, I won't be disappointed, b/c I DO like our matchups against either Minny or Arizona. Yes - I feel we'll get over the hump if we play either one in the WC round.

Archived