Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Communication for Skins-Cowboys fans

Forehead

Guys, seems like there's a lot of arguing and misunderstandings going on in here. To help our visitors, I have created the following chart which should assist them with navigating this forum.

Guys like TRPB and HHM who have been around awhile will already know this stuff, but for the new guys, here you go. This chart explains exactly why you should never argue with any of us. Start at the top and work your way down. I had to draw the last arrow in paint because I couldn't get the stupid connector line to work. You're welcome in advance.

DallasSucksChart.jpg

I am rejoicing :)

Can't you read? The guy draws you a chart to explain the process and you still screw it up. :doh: You aren't to that part yet. You'll need to wait a little while longer for you to do that. Hopefully, you may have to even follow the arrows. :D

I am rejoicing :)
Can't you read? The guy draws you a chart to explain the process and you still screw it up. :doh: You aren't to that part yet. You'll need to wait a little while longer for you to do that. Hopefully, you may have to even follow the arrows. :D

:wtf:

I can't believe I'm about to spell this out for you, but he is rejoicing because he likes the chart as a whole. :doh:

:rotflmao:

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I'd bump this. Time to shift into "We've won more playoff games recently" mode, with an eye for rejoicing in the second round if Brett Favre comes through.

Boy, I am really going to hate it if I have to follow the arrow back to the top.

Archived