Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We need Eric Berry in the 1st Round...

skinfanindallas

Draft Berry with the 1st pick- if available... draft OL with the rest of our picks. Trade Portis, Cooley, Moss, Randle El & J. Campbell for draft picks and/or offensive players... and we might have the makings of a young team full of potential! :helmet: With Berry and a young Orakpo, along with Haynesworth, Fletcher & Hall, we could have one of the best defensive groups ever assembled... Please tell me what you think!!!

HTTR!!

ST #21 RIP

Draft Berry with the 1st pick- if available... draft OL with the rest of our picks. Trade Portis, Cooley, Moss, Randle El & J. Campbell for draft picks and/or offensive players... and we might have the makings of a young team full of potential! :helmet: With Berry and a young Orakpo, along with Haynesworth, Fletcher & Hall, we could have one of the best defensive groups ever assembled... Please tell me what you think!!!

HTTR!!

ST #21 RIP

Campbell may get a 5th, but he's a FA anyway, Portis no better than a 5th.

I don't care if Berry is the next coming of a Ronnie Lott, Jack Tatum, Ken Houston and Sean Taylor hybrid. We better not waste a high draft pick on yet another safety.

Oline Oline Oline

If we're hellbent on drafting a QB, so be it I guess, but unless the guys name is Suh, we had better draft an Olineman or a QB if we keep that top 5 pick.

Its insane how much we overvalue our players. I would be shocked if any of the redskins players (portis, moss, ARE, LL) bring us more than a 4th/5th round pick in a trade. The only asset we have that can get us a 2nd round pick is Cooley which would be similar to what the Giants got (2nd and 5th) for shockey.

Its insane how much we overvalue our players. I would be shocked if any of the redskins players (portis, moss, ARE, LL) bring us more than a 4th/5th round pick in a trade. The only asset we have that can get us a 2nd round pick is Cooley which would be similar to what the Giants got (2nd and 5th) for shockey.

I really like Cooley, but if we could get a second for him I'd almost have to do it. I'm just amazed that there are still people who think that Portis is still worth a second rounder.

Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! lol... Im sitting here thinking who in their right mind wants any of our players.

Archived