Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official httrtech.com update thread 2-3-2010

Devastate

Hey guys a quick note or two for you..

httrtech is once again looking for a PS3 moderator. This person will be responsible for posting news and encouraging the growth of the PS3 community on our site. Organizing PSN events and get togethers. Those interested can PM me here or at httrgaming.com. Thanks.

To go along with the above post until we get an active PS3 mod, I will be making an effort to find news and interesting topics regarding the PS3.. I know a lot of our PS3 guys have felt a little alienated feeling that httrtech.com is primarily an XBL site.. Which it was never meant to me.

To start off with, I've posted a MAG review on our forums.. Enjoy

Alrighty guys, Lets get this ps3 thing kicking....We have had great traffic in the MW2 thread on the ps3 side I def want to get it going on httrgaming.com Any ideas would be cool ill be working with Devastate to make sure I don't screw this thing up!

white on black/grey is hard to read? not taking it personal at all just would like some more input, the news section the forums? All of it? After I finished I kinda felt like the green was a bit distracting and am in the process of changing it and making the site more Redskinsy

white on black/grey is hard to read? not taking it personal at all just would like some more input, the news section the forums? All of it? After I finished I kinda felt like the green was a bit distracting and am in the process of changing it and making the site more Redskinsy

Let me know if you need any custom graphics done I photoshop!

Want to officially welcome rd421 as the PS3 editor for httrgaming.

Also looking for more people to sign up for the Xbox 360 madden league. If we don't have anyone interested I'll scrap the idea.

New Videos posted and a pretty neat "Play dead" MW2 video. Speaking of MW2 the XBL folks please head over to the forums there is a thread called Domination Issues I'd like everyone to read.

Thanks,

JB

If it's you ****ing about B again, I don't wanna hear it. :silly:

My >30 yo eyes are having a hard time with the lack of contrast between the white font and the tungsten'ish background. That coupled with the font pitch and bright green make it very distracting. Either that or I'm just getting old and that fills me with sadness.

My >30 yo eyes are having a hard time with the lack of contrast between the white font and the tungsten'ish background. That coupled with the font pitch and bright green make it very distracting. Either that or I'm just getting old and that fills me with sadness.

I think it's more the font and/or size that makes it hard to read. I'm with you though and I've got <30 eyes.

Cool site though. PS3 here.

I think you're old =)

Any World of Warcraft guys/gals out there? I am the Gm of a guild on the server Sentinels. Alliance side. We aren't hardcore and mainly just have fun. Send a whisper to Slapchopt to join.

I stopped playing heavily prior to 3.2 at which point my 6-7K DPS I was pulling was money. Unfortunately a couple patches later; I'm probably outdated by now. If I ever get tired of MW2, I'll probably be back on it

80 NE Blood DK, Alliance - Shattered Halls

• 2 weeks later...
hey devastate did you ever get the posting problem fixed? i am trying to post over there now and every time i try it says "invalid session. please resubmit the form."

Yeah there's a post over there about it.. You may have to delete the httrgaming and httrtech cookie Here's instructions IE and FF

IE

http://superuser.com/questions/33369/how-do-i-view-or-delete-individual-cookies-in-windows-7-or-vista

FF

http://kb.iu.edu/data/ajfi.html

^^ Doesn't match up exactly with the latest version of FF but go to the privacy tab you'll see an option for individual cookies

Archived