Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Embarrassing amount of Cowboy fans on SNF

dchillin

There is a reason that I gave up my season tickets. This is one of them

I'm waiting to see what happens this offseason to make that decision. My tickets have been in my family for nearly 50 years. I've sworn off Skins merchandise for now and giving any more money to Snyder until I see a real change. If he truly does take a step back and let football people run this thing I'll be back all in. If not I'm going to have a heck of a lot more time on my hands for 8 Sundays a year.

It just pisses me off how so many of their fans are there, so they just openly talk **** to redskins fans with out any repercussion. As much as i hate philly fans that doesn't happen. I don't care if they root for their team. But when they show disrespect to us in our own house, we should not let it happen.

Unfortunately, there isn't much to say in return. 'Our team makes more profit!' aint exactly a scathing retort.

I realize we were 4-10 going into this game and FedEx is a pain to get in and out of but come on people, this is the Cowboys game on national TV. I could not believe how many Dallas fans were in our stadium and yes, you could definitely hear them. We re supposed to be the most loyal fans in football but you wouldn't see this in Philly or New York, not on Sunday Night Football. STOP SELLING YOUR TICKETS TO THE ENEMY!

Were you at the game?

The diehards are dying. Hard.

I'm not dying ;)

Just as no other persons name is on my business card - no one can tell me who to support, root for and PAY good money to go cheer them on- only I can do that for MY name is on MY business card.

I am not questioning anyone's desire to be a "loyal" or diehard fan, so no one on this forum on in the stadium has a right to ask "why ya still here". It's because I have a choice, and I choose to be here. You make the decision, do ya want to be here? If so, Good for you, brother or sister of Redskin Nation- now what does OUR team need to turn this mess around. This isn't the worst I've seen, but it's getting pretty close ;)

I used to sing this song all the time. Now I could care less if there were 10 fans in the stadium rooting for the Redskins out of 90,000 Boys fans. I couldn't IMAGINE a situation right now that would get me to spend 2000 dollars on season tickets for this team. I actually feel sorry for those that did.

Why go to watch a team play, when more than likely they are going to lose? When they don't even care if they win or lose? I've got better things to do with my money, like go on vacation or something.

1) Neither Philly or NY have Daniel Snyder as an owner nor have been this awful for almost 2 decades

2) Have you been to the classified section? Do you realize how incredibly cheap a lot of these people are? Most people expect to get tickets over there for half off face...

who the heck are you, in this day and age, with this economy, to tell people to not take the best money for their product?

I sold my tickets long ago because i knew i wouldnt be able to go (knee surgery, and cancer in the family) but if a Redskins fan offered me $300 for the tickets, and a Cowboys fan offered me $500, you can be darn sure I'd sell it to the Cowboys fans?

Don't think I'm a fan? Sorry, my family's financial security is WAY more important that the F&$#^&$*#(% Redskins...don't like it? &$ off

What a mess of a franchise, the redskin fans were the strongest out of all the NFC east teams. Even during the this decade or Snyder Fans would at least come to the games. the Past two years I've seen a complete change in the fanbase. One of the major reasons I love the redskins was the strong fanbase and how loyal it was.

Snyder really murdered this team and its fans and its sad to see it happen

It just pisses me off how so many of their fans are there, so they just openly talk **** to redskins fans with out any repercussion. As much as i hate philly fans that doesn't happen. I don't care if they root for their team. But when they show disrespect to us in our own house, we should not let it happen.

Because we are a street gang.

Seriously, someone needs to explain this "No one comes into OUR house" nonsense.

I don't know any of you people. Why should I get into a fight over your honor?

IMO, this was already in the making because most people still expected Vinny to be employed by this organization. There's also a chance that many fans, following the game vs the Giants, didn't want to be witness to another pathetic outing by this team and in this case, they were probably right.

That's why I said and games. But, Philly does win NFC championships, which is more than this franchise has done in 18 years.

Philly has won ONE NFC Championship in the past 20+ years... they've been there, but to say they win NFC championships is misleading...

They have a QB/system/coach that has been there for quite some time... not a lot of changes...

Heck, they brought in Jeff Garcia and he looked better than McNabb did... and McNabb actually rooted for him to do bad.

I realize we were 4-10 going into this game and FedEx is a pain to get in and out of but come on people, this is the Cowboys game on national TV. I could not believe how many Dallas fans were in our stadium and yes, you could definitely hear them. We re supposed to be the most loyal fans in football but you wouldn't see this in Philly or New York, not on Sunday Night Football. STOP SELLING YOUR TICKETS TO THE ENEMY!

How many tickets did you buy?

I agree for the most part, but generally I'll be happy to put my hand on the fire for Dallas fans with regard to Eagle fans. In my experience, they're just like Skins fans in that they root for their team. Eagle fans have always confronted us in our house and thought that it was their own. Last night I saw a lot of that from Dallas fans as well for the first time, and honestly I was a bit surprised.

Archived