Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Embarrassing amount of Cowboy fans on SNF

dchillin

I realize we were 4-10 going into this game and FedEx is a pain to get in and out of but come on people, this is the Cowboys game on national TV. I could not believe how many Dallas fans were in our stadium and yes, you could definitely hear them. We re supposed to be the most loyal fans in football but you wouldn't see this in Philly or New York, not on Sunday Night Football. STOP SELLING YOUR TICKETS TO THE ENEMY!

I realize we were 4-10 going into this game and FedEx is a pain to get in and out of but come on people, this is the Cowboys game on national TV. I could not believe how many Dallas fans were in our stadium and yes, you could definitely hear them. We re supposed to be the most loyal fans in football but you wouldn't see this in Philly or New York, not on Sunday Night Football. STOP SELLING YOUR TICKETS TO THE ENEMY!

BLAME LITTLE NAPOLEON! IT's ALL HIS FAULT! He has single-handedly DESTROYED this franchise! They can change the name or even move away for all I care anymore. IT's OVER!

Why is it that whenever someone starts a thread about how wrong it is to sell your tickets, it seems to come from someone in another state that likely didn't pay for season tickets?

I agree. So many people that don't pay for season tickets try to tell people how wrong they are for selling them. I fault no one for selling their tickets to anyone they could. You probably couldn't give away tickets to this game to a lot of Skins fans. This has been a horrific disaster of a season.

This is a joke... Why should I stand out in the cold to support an organization that is in shambles? The FO is counting down the minutes to the end of the season and I refuse to waste my time spending $ at an overpriced stadium watching a team that doesn't want to compete anymore this season. Feel free to bash me I don't care, I 've been a fan forever but reality is what it is

Alot of fans at the FEDEX Stadium; even more blue then I would care to talk about - HOWEVER, alot of EMPTY seats..........gave that to the weather.

Lifetime fans of the Redskins will always chose to cheer, cuss and discuss the team - players - seasons - but most of all, we STAY with the team. We don't jump out of a closet like other feather lite fans of "other teams" do. We are diehards.

I chose this team franchise, am on the second owner - still love the Washington Redskins. Couldn't even fathom rooting for anyone else. Guess I will if the franchise closes down. Hope that never happens.

I'm not embarrassed by anything that happens at FedEx field anymore. I think people around the league understand that Skins fans have had enough. Its not the fans fault that the team has sucked for so long. Just imagine if we played the Steelers this season. Weren't we 6-2 when they came to town? If we played them now there would be 80,000 Steelers fans there.

Lifetime fans of the Redskins will always chose to cheer' date=' cuss and discuss the team - players - seasons - but most of all, we STAY with the team. We don't jump out of a closet like other feather lite fans of "other teams" do. We are diehards.

[/quote']

The diehards are dying. Hard.

Why should we support a losing Team with our hard earned money, we don't spend our money in companies that don't sell quality products. We want changes, the only way is to vote with your wallet thats the only thing Snyder and his friends understand. Hit him where it hurts the most, in his bottom line trust me hes getting the message.

The diehards are dying. Hard.

Yeah. Some on this board also don't understand that not everyone who is a fan is a diehard fan. There are way more casual fans than diehard fans. When a team struggles for decades at a time, not only do you lose all of those casual fans, you also begin to lose the diehards. I know people that have loved the Skins for 40+ years that go shopping on Sundays now. Not many people are going to sit through games in the cold during a miserable season just because "its the Skins, man."

You couldn't have paid me to go to last night's game and I think most Skins fans felt the same way and thus I don't blame season ticket holders to sell their tickets to anyone who was willing to pay for them.

Anyone who has never had to fork over thousands of dollars for the "privilege" of watching a substandard football team year after year can't say jack **** to anyone who has especially questioning their fanhood or dedication.

It just pisses me off how so many of their fans are there, so they just openly talk **** to redskins fans with out any repercussion. As much as i hate philly fans that doesn't happen. I don't care if they root for their team. But when they show disrespect to us in our own house, we should not let it happen.

Archived