Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is responsible for this mess and what's next.

skinsRVA

I'm sure that I know the answer to both these questions but I thought ask anyway. What it all comes down to is it's becoming painful to watch Redskins games now especially this season. Never mind all the stats about what the team has done since Snyder bought it. I'd just like to know who and how does this mess get fixed.

I hate to be so dismissive, but it really doesn't matter at this point. We all know we have one game left. The players don't care, the coaches don't care, so why should we care since most of them knows that they won't be retained. We're going to be 4-12 with all likelihood a grasp of the #5 pick in the draft. :)...There's not much else to say than, lets ride this out for the next few days until Shanny is announced as HC.

That piece of garbage Dan Snyder is responsible and as long as he is the owner it's going to remain the same for the Redskins and the fans. The best thing Redskins fans can do is to totally abandon the Redskins by not going to the games or buying the merchandise or even watching the games on TV. If all these things were to happen, the NFL would step in and try to do something about it. The Redskins need a new owner.

I hate to be so dismissive, but it really doesn't matter at this point. We all know we have one game left. The players don't care, the coaches don't care, so why should we care since most of them knows that they won't be retained. We're going to be 4-12 with all likelihood a grasp of the #5 pick in the draft. :)...There's not much else to say than, lets ride this out for the next few days until Shanny is announced as HC.

I care!!!

I hope Billy Volek gets a good workout. You know...just in case.

nfl_g_bvolek1_300.jpg

This was as pathetic a game as I've ever seen, this game pretty much sums up the Cerratto- Snyder decade. The worse this season gets, the better Shannahan is going to look next year. If I didn't know any better I would think somebody is staging this whole thing so next year they look like the savior who made all the changes and takes all the credit!

Archived