Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Doormat to the Cowboys playoff run.

Destino

This for me is the low point of the season. These players can't even get up for a rival and rolled over. The players on the field and the coaches on the sideline gave the damn cowboys a playoff spot in FedEx field no less. Pathetic. I don't want to hear about this player or that player. This coach or that coach. Every one of those ****s earned their ticket out of town. Whoever Bruce Allen chooses to ship out I'm in full support. This sorry group of losers isn't worth the time I spent watching them fail. This is the worst season I've had to endure as a skins fan and right now I'm looking for people to get fired.

I'll dance a jig when Cpt Medium is shown the door. Petty **** showed more fight trying to hold onto play calling then he ever did on the sideline. Blache and his great stats no backbone defense should be shown the door as well. His defense never closed out a game and served only to delay scoring, not prevent it.

To every current redskins that isn't with us next season, good riddance. I hope the gutless bums that can't be replaced in one off-season find some heart and pride while watching the playoffs. The only bright point all year is that Vinny was finally made to pay for his stupidity.

Destino, look at how much players get paid to actually go to the Superbowl.

Look at the financial incentive, compared to their season contracts.

Then ask yourself, why would any of them suddenly have the urge to play an extra month for so little.

The game has changed. Sure, there are two or three Fletcher's that would like a ring before retirement, but that is about it.

The game has changed. It isn't about that anymore.

Well said. As far as I'm concerned, I'm done mentioning the Eagles inability to a win a Superbowl, I'm done mentioning the Cowboys inability to win a playoff game, I'm done mentioning the Giants eliminated from the playoffs. The fact of the matter is those three teams have been relevant for the past few years while the Redskins still trying to figure out who they are.

Redskins deserved to be laugh at. They deserved to be an afterthought. Fans always complaining why the media doesn't give the Redskins any attention, THIS IS WHY.

SHUT UP and stop with the expectations year in and year out. Redskins aren't a good team and haven't been for a long time. There's optimistism with Bruce Allen as GM but seriously don't expect too much next season. This is embarrassing. I don't care about who's fault it is. This team just flat out sucks and I'm also going to go with every single decision Allen makes in the offseason. It can't be worst than anything Vinny Cerrato has done the last 10 years or can't do any more damage to this crap team.

I didn't have the sense that the players gave up. It felt more like a bad team outmatched and overwhelmed by a better team, especially on the offensive line, despite the players playing hard. The D gave up only 17 points with NO help from the offense - time of possession favored the Cowboys 35:02 to 24:58. I saw a crappy team with no chance of winning still getting decent effort from the players. Which for a fan might be even sadder than if they had given up, because it shows just how bad the franchise is right now.

Archived