Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What the heck kind of Defense was that!? (Cowboys game)

SuperSkinz

I have a hard time talking smack about the defense when our offense produced ZERO points.

Oh trust me I know...but I just completley gave up on the offense after last week, the O's been bad all year. I just cant talk about them anymore, it hurts my eyes to watch.

At least the D has some bright spots(Orakpo and Carter getting double digit sacks and Haynesworth causing havoc on the line). I mean, hell, we have all these average to great players on D and we dont use them right! It just pisses me off. I've been saying that Greg Blache has to go for the past 3 seasons! If he doesnt go this offseason, i will be severly pissed

Our coverage in England seemed obsessed with Blache saying how good a DC he is.

The D is solid, enough talent there. but when the offense decide to not play and get the D out there as quick as possible, they wont be as effective as they should be. Didnt look tight enough to me, corners couldnt seem to read the plays well enough.

Redskins Post Game show just reported on AH and said that he may have been wrong about going public w/ his issues on Blache, but what he said was true. He also said there were a few other players who said the same thing about Blache, and that last week, all the defensive players were confused about the Giants game plan.

Archived