Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How ironic (Giants vs Panthers)

DeadExField

Ironic isn't it? We know the Redskins have the most problems in the NFC, but I can't help but enjoy this. I have a theory, every team I root for any given week, displays "Redskins type" gameplay. The giants look like the redskins of last week, ironic.

(I was cheering for the Giants today so that Dallas' NFC title hopes could be in danger, but who cares I hope they all lose now)

On the plus side, it looks like the Giants are going to have a pretty good draft pick.:doh:

They're in no mans land. Drafting right ahead of the playoff teams but after all the others. I always hate that area.

If I know my team isn't making the playoffs, I'd almost prefer a tank job for a top 5 pick as opposed to 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 and the 18th-20th pick.

They're in no mans land. Drafting right ahead of the playoff teams but after all the others. I always hate that area.

If I know my team isn't making the playoffs, I'd almost prefer a tank job for a top 5 pick as opposed to 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 and the 18th-20th pick.

Top 5 picks are cap killers if they don't work out. In the middle of the first you can still get a quality player and only have to pay him 2-3 million a year.

OH WOW HOW TYPICAL OF THEM TO SWITCH THE GAME!!! If that was the redskins getting blown they wouldn't ever switch the game. Ooo No but pretty boy eli they don't want to stain the champs' image

They do that to anyone who is getting blown out like that, even us. They just don't do it in the Home markets. I'll bet in NY & Carolina, they are still showing the game.

Aside from that, if they had switched the game last week, they would have had to switch to Heidi, because there were no other games on Monday Night.

They do that to anyone who is getting blown out like that, even us. They just don't do it in the Home markets. I'll bet in NY & Carolina, they are still showing the game.

Aside from that, if they had switched the game last week, they would have had to switch to Heidi, because there were no other games on Monday Night.

That's true. I'm still watching the Giants get their asses handed to them here in Carolina.

Poor Giants, they have never really recovered from the loss of Plaxico Burress have they?
Plaxico has nothing to do with the Giants collapse this year. Eli has already thrown for more TD's this year than he has in any other season.

This debacle of a season is the fault of one man, Giants DC Bill Sheridan. The last 10 games have been the worst 10 game stretch by any Giants defense in 42 years. The Panthers were missing their starting QB, RB, RT, and LT. In addition their #1 WR left the game early with an injury, yet that offense still humiliated the Giants D. Objectively, I would say that is the problem.

Archived