Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WEEK 16: Redskins Showtime & Jim Zorn Show - Smoot Wired Up!!!

zCommander

The Redskin Showtime is missing the first 10 mins. Got home a tad bit late. I combined both shows together so Jim Zorn show will begin after the Showtime segment.

Please do me a favor and leave a comment or a simple thank you would be fine as well so this way the thread stays on the first page. I know this thread will get lost real quick with all of the AH/coaches/players drama going on right now at Redskins Of Our Lives. And it will make me feel good about my hard work. :D

Enjoy!!!

http://www.zshare.net/video/70425097dafdf085/

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Hey brother thanks so much for making it possible for me to view the Jim Zorn Show and the others i am from N.C. and i never have been able to see all of the shows they put on every week before, again thanks for the oppertunity wish i could have found out sooner cause i am sure you have done more but thanks again and GOD Bless you and your family.

Aaron Lyles:dallasuck

Hey brother thanks so much for making it possible for me to view the Jim Zorn Show and the others i am from N.C. and i never have been able to see all of the shows they put on every week before, again thanks for the oppertunity wish i could have found out sooner cause i am sure you have done more but thanks again and GOD Bless you and your family.

Aaron Lyles:dallasuck

No problem and everyone is most welcome. I try to put one up every week as long as I am at home to do so. :)

Archived