Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you WANT to win the Super Bowl? And why?

Fear Our D!

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't think my vote really needs to be explained.

The only real reason I wouldn't want GB to win is that it would be another storied franchise with a trophy before the Skins get another one. If they do I will be happy for Rodgers, who showed patience and class with the whole Favre nightmare. Rodgers is a great quarterback, putting up his numbers with no running game and no line, two years in a row? He is the real deal.

One of these:

San Diego (like their O)

NO (great story)

ARI (they were screwed last season)

Indy (19-0?)

CIN (from 4.5 wins to no fewer than 9 wins; the whole Chris Henry thing; Ocho's the man)

Vikings (just because)

Ones who I DON'T want to win

-any of the NFC East teams (especially NYG)

-Pitt

I'll go team by team because I am bored.

Arizona- I'd like to see them win one. They've never won anything and it would be more interesting to me than the Steelers or Patriots, etc., winning another. I like Warner and Boldin a lot and they're one of my favorite Madden teams.

Baltimore- No thanks. I don't want to see Baltimore's team win another before the Skins.

Cincinnati- I'd like to see them win for similar reasons to Arizona. I like Chad and Carson and it would be a feel good story after Chris Henry.

Denver- No. Can't really root for Denver. And they bore me.

Green Bay- I like Aaron Rodgers and would like to see them win one if it meant beating the Vikings on the way there. But Green Bay has enough in the trophy case.

Houston- That'd be great to see the expansion team win one. But it's not happening this year.

Indy- I'd love to see Peyton win another one. I think he's the best QB ever but he really needs another ring to be considered the best.

Jacksonville- The fans don't show up to the games. The team is boring. I won't be rooting for it.

Miami- I like Ricky Williams. But I live in Florida and Miami winning would be very annoying to me.

Minnesota- One of my best friends is from Minnesota and a Vikings fan. When he talks trash about the Skins, the only ammo I have is that the Vikings have never won a Super Bowl. Also, I don't like Favre. So besides the NFC East teams, I definitely don't want to see the Vikings win it.

New England- Been there, done that... yawn.

New Orleans- They've never won anything, I like their team for the most part, and it would be great for the city post- Katrina. Definitely a team I would like to see win it.

NYJ- Not going to happen, and that doesn't really bother me.

Pittsburgh- Same as New England.

San Diego- I like LT, and it'd be nice to see him get a ring. They are a very good team and the core group of players has made up a usually strong team for years now. But I don't like Merriman and I don't want to see Norv win a title.

So with all that said, I'd probably choose Indy. I think Peyton deserves it.

The only real reason I wouldn't want GB to win is that it would be another storied franchise with a trophy before the Skins get another one. If they do I will be happy for Rodgers, who showed patience and class with the whole Favre nightmare. Rodgers is a great quarterback, putting up his numbers with no running game and no line, two years in a row? He is the real deal.

I wouldn't say we've got no running game. The o-line can open up holes from time to time, and Grant can run through them. We're a pass-first offense, but it would be foolish to ignore the running game. Grant is a capable back who will make you pay.

The Vikings :puke:.

The Chargers :doh:, I just can't vote for any Norv coached team.

The Saints are more deserving than any team on there. When you think about what happened to the city of New Orleans and how they are still in recovery mode, you can't help but root for them to win it all.

:helmet:

You said everything I would have. Everything. :thumbsup:

First it would have to be any team that has not won a SB yet. As a Skins fan, we point to our three SBs. I don't want any team with any gaining on us or advancing their edge.

That said, I do have one exception:

The Patriots (I know, rain your rotten veg and fruit at me all day) because I'm a Michigan man, saw Tom Brady play in person more than once and knew he'd be something good, and I would like to see him win a fourth SB IF the option is a team like Steelers, Niners Cowboys, Giants, or any division rival.

Not sure who I would pick out of Cincy, NO and SD. Probably NO since they have never been at all but next I'd go with Cincy because I like the team overall and this may be their best shot with Palmer and Ochocinco.

Definitely, no ___ Colts because though I actually REALLY like Peyton Manning, I'm the anti-Bubba when it comes to him and I think he has a problem on the biggest stages and will show this, should SD and Indy meet in the playoffs again.

I want a team from the NFC but not the NFCE. I hate all the other teams in the NFCE witha passion. For that reason, I will say either the Saints or the Vikings.

I'd like the Saints to win because it's a great story. I'd like the Vikings to win because it's also a great story. Either way, I'll be happy.

I do NOT want Indy to win. Peyton Manning is the sibling of Eli Manning. That makes him a devil child.

I wouldn't say we've got no running game. The o-line can open up holes from time to time, and Grant can run through them. We're a pass-first offense, but it would be foolish to ignore the running game. Grant is a capable back who will make you pay.

I just wanna point out, 5:27 left in 3rd quarter

RB Ryan Grant: 15 carries, 94 yards, 2 rushing TDs

RB Ahman Green: 3 Carries, 13 yards

RB Brandon Jackson: 2 Carries, 10 yards, 2 rushing TDs, 1 receiving TD

as I said, don't sleep on their running game because they will make you pay.

Archived