Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you WANT to win the Super Bowl? And why?

Fear Our D!

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

With the Skins so completely eliminated from the playoffs :doh: who are you rooting for to win the Super Bowl?

Obviously this pertains only to Redskins fans (and fans of other teams eliminated from playoff contention).

I'm rooting for San Diego. I've grown attached to LT because he was on my Fantasy squad 7 years in a row and helped me win many games! Plus he's a good guy from what I've seen.

Rivers can be a punk, but I really like the way he plays the game. I think he's the best passer from the '04 Draft, yet the other two have won Super Bowl rings (and who likes the Steelers or Giants). Rivers needs that ring to OFFICIALLY prove that Giants gave up way too much for Sheli.

Also, I have no ill feelings toward Norv. It's been 10 years since he was fired by Snyder, so it's not like he immediately went somewhere and won a Super Bowl, and therefore would lead us all to drinking even more heavily than we already do.

So, San Diego, I hope you win the Super Bowl. You are on the other side of the country. Nobody moves away from San Diego to the cold east coast, thus I won't have to hear all of your fans yapping like we do from all the other East Coast teams that win championships.

GO CHARGERS!

The Vikings :puke:.

The Chargers :doh:, I just can't vote for any Norv coached team.

The Saints are more deserving than any team on there. When you think about what happened to the city of New Orleans and how they are still in recovery mode, you can't help but root for them to win it all.

:helmet:

Chargers. They aren't direct competition with the Skins since they are in the AFC and they haven't slapped our team around to make me hate them, so I'm a well wisher, in that I don't wish them any specific harm.

Norv is a nice-guy and I wouldn't mind seeing him finish first. Especially since Dallas passed him up to hire that ass clown Tubby. Stick it to Jerry!

L.T. gave it everything he had and was a very entertaining runner to watch for several years. He doesn't have much left and it would be nice for him to get rewarded.

I think Rivers is a jackass and I don't really want him winning it all, but I still like him better than Eli and think he's more talented. He may as well keep pace with Eli. Also, it really isn't Rivers fault that I dislike a-holes.

Merriman isn't as annoying now that he sucks.

Maybe if they win it we'll get to hear that supercool Chargers song some more!

San Diego. I love their team. Rivers can be ****y and arrogant, and even a punk as you put it. But that guy is a baller. He's a terrific QB. And he should be getting more consideration for the MVP than what he has. I've said this in numerous threads already, he's been better than Peyton this year, imo. I would love to see him knock off Manning in the AFC title game.

Anybody but Dallas and New England.

Only because the Eagles and Giants aren't options?

Saints, because they've never won one.

I like the Saints, and only hate 'em when we play 'em.

I don't think they think too much of playing us after the Z shade game and barely surviving our last game in lucky fashion.

My thoughts exactly. It would mean so much to that city I can't help but root for them.

If they win it I will feel good for the area for this reason. But they are a young team with a coaching staff that will probably be together a while so they'll get more than one shot at it I think.

No. I could handle either one of those teams winning, even if they weren't my first choice. I would root for either over the Pats or Cowboys.

No, I couldn't handle the Eagles winning it. Eagles fans are bad enough without having won squat in the Super Bowl era, just think how bad they would be if the Eagles actually won the Super Bowl.

I would like to see the Saints win it, Indy 2nd just because I know a guy who's an obnoxious jackass who's an Indy fan. I would like to see Indy run the table, but the amount of crap this guy would talk would be horrible.

Saints, because they've never won one.

I like the Saints, and only hate 'em when we play 'em.

There's lots of choices that haven't won the Super Bowl.

I went with Cincinnati because of the Henry and Mrs. Zimmer loss. They've been so low so recently, and it'd be a great comeback story.

No, I couldn't handle the Eagles winning it. Eagles fans are bad enough without having won squat in the Super Bowl era, just think how bad they would be if the Eagles actually won the Super Bowl.

For sure!! Let the Eagles remain the gum on the bottom of the league's shoe- They may have bursts of flavor but in the end they ALWAYS run out of the good stuff and get spit out, but they are still there to annoy hell out of the rest of us with every step.

Archived