Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pew IQ news quiz

twa

10/12. I've never heard of Max Baucus, and was so close to choosing 70,000 but figured it was more because of the surge (I neglected the "currently" part, but I'd still be wrong anyway).

It's funny how men answered a higher percentage correctly for every question except one.

But I'm not American so perhaps I shouldn't have taken the survey as it will just skew the results. :silly:

Every bit helps,hell I found it on a Canadian blog(though I suppose they are Americans;))

Only one I was unsure of was the Dow(probably a result of too many Burgold cheer leading threads:silly:) but sense prevailed in the end

I will go on to say that if you didn't get at least 10 right you shouldn't be allowed to post in any tailgate debate that has anything political in nature.

:hysterical: Good Luck with that

How about settling for 50% to get the right to vote?

Either those percentages are wrong or things are even worse than I thought.:silly:

got all 12. I expected to do worse on science, but I think those questions were easier.

Yeah,though the atom/electron one made me pause and actually think.

Alzheimer setting in?:paranoid::silly:

This one was interesting and nailed me pretty well

bit different format than most political ones

http://typology.people-press.org/typology/

enterpriser btw

I think the science one was much easier, and the distribution of results shows that too.

All of this will have been presented in school even if you're not paying attention, but the current affairs stuff is all down the channels/media you select.

EDIT: Meh ... scratch that ... at least part of the science stuff is just as much current affairs such as Pluto and aspirin. Maybe people just find that more interesting than the political stuff.

I will go on to say that if you didn't get at least 10 right you shouldn't be allowed to post in any tailgate debate that has anything political in nature.

If you are advocating for some sort of decent standard for intelligence (or social/emotional development or even general mental health) as a qualifier to post in a tailgate political thread, you can kiss that fantasy goodbye. Never has been such a thing here and never will will be.

This is America, boy.

Every egotistical ill-informed cognitively crippled bias-driven dip**** with a keyboard, connection to the internet, and minimal interest in introspection, freely and profusely celebrates their God-given right to have a ****-sure expert opinion on every matter under the sun.

Love it or leave it.:cool2:

Archived