Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Dan Snyder Died Tomorrow, How Would You Feel?

visionary

A few minutes ago I was thinking about the famous people around DC that have died lately and it got me wondering how people would react to Snyder's death, specifically if it came in the next few days.

----

I think personally I would first be really shocked and disbelieving.

Then I'd be sad for his family and for all the nostalgia (good and bad) of the past decade with the Redskins.

Then I'd be really confused and worried about what was going to happen with the team and the franchise in the near future.

(to be honest that might seep into my mind sometime while or even before I think about how sad it is...just because it might shove the current confusing status of the team into the forefront of my mind)

And maybe somewhere in the back of my mind there might be a tiny sliver of hope that things could end up changing for the better with the team because of it.

But I honestly don't think I'd be thinking that very much, because I'd be way too worried about what would happen over the next few months and the even worse possibilities that could befall us if the team went into some sort of ownership limbo.

How about you all?

And try to be as honest as possible, even if you don't like what you think your reaction would be.

(And I know that it's impossible to know for sure how any of us would react...but let's give it a try anyway.)

(and I just realized that this is kind of a morbid thing to be thinking about on Christmas, lol)

I really think this topic is not needed, and hope it gets deleted. I personally don't sit and think of what happens if so and so dies. Leave the man alone, he's spending all this money to make this team better. He's doing what he thinks is right. You guys are pathetic.

I really think this topic is not needed, and hope it gets deleted. I personally don't sit and think of what happens if so and so dies. Leave the man alone, he's spending all this money to make this team better. He's doing what he thinks is right. You guys are pathetic.

I didn't say I wanted him to die.

This was posted to get people to take a look at their own feelings about Dan Snyder and the Redskins and see how everyone else would feel as well.

I don't see anything wrong with this topic.

But if it's inappropriate then I guess it should be deleted.

(not sure if I'd be happy about it, but I'd live with it.)

I posted this as a thought-provoking question to get some thought-provoking answers from people.

I don't see anything wrong with the question other than that it makes us all look at our own feelings about the team and it's owner.

I'm not saying I want him to die or that I hope he dies, I'm just trying to get a feel of how people would react to the news if it happened.

I thought we'd be mature enough to be able to honestly give our thoughts on the matter without being too afraid of the topic or of how we feel.

Maybe I was wrong. :(

I'm going to bed now, but hopefully there will be some good answers here tomorrow.

(For some reason, I feel really nervous now though.)

he is a redskin owner, and it appears he has learned his lesson and now he is going to allow those who know how to, to run the football side of things, but as a human being i would feel that we as a franchise have lost an owner who only wanted to win, he received some bad advice(thank heavens vinny is gone) he was lost but now has found his way,

Well, against my better judgment im going to respond.

I would be sad. As an owner, no hes not very good. It seems that everything he touches really goes downhill. He spends too much and gets little out of it.

But thats not a crime. In the long run, the Washington Redskins, or any team for that matter, mean nothing. They are something that we support, and love very much, but if it went away we would find a way to get along. What Dan Snyder has done to this team is not a way to judge him as a person.

As a man, I dont know of anything hes done thats corrupt. He gives money to charity. The man even helped Marty Schottenheimer's son get over his cancer. I think that is far more important than what hes done with the Redskins.

We may not approve of his ownership, but that needs to be set aside.

Archived