Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

At least you guys don't have the worst theme song ever

pherein

"Jesus hates the Cowboys" is the greatest song ive ever heard in my life...im trying to find out what he's tuned to, so i can at least attempt to play that awesome song. I feel if I woodshed long enough, and dedicate myself I might be able to at least come CLOSE to the awesome-ness that he shows as a true guitar virtuoso. That kind of songwriting talent is very rare and should be worshipped. Rock on, buddy!

"Jesus hates the Cowboys" is the greatest song ive ever heard in my life...im trying to find out what he's tuned to, so i can at least attempt to play that awesome song. I feel if I woodshed long enough, and dedicate myself I might be able to at least come CLOSE to the awesome-ness that he shows as a true guitar virtuoso. That kind of songwriting talent is very rare and should be worshipped. Rock on, buddy!

Wow. just wow. This guy is HAMMERED!

My nomination: The Detroit Lions sing this song after scoring; they have some guy in a construction hat with a backing group. I had to listen to this a bunch at Ford Field last year, even though the Skins still won in the end.

The lyrics:

Forward down the field

A charging team that will not yield

And when the blue and silver wave

Stand and cheer the brave

Rah! Rah! Rah!

Go hard win the game

With honor you will keep your fame

Down the field and gain

A Lions victory.

Gooooo Lions!

Possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

How about the Patriots Superbowl video when they played the Bears? 1985 Superbowl XX..

WARNING>>>The above should not be viewed with headphones and without Kool-Aid!!! The Surgeon General has determined that watching this entire video may cause irreversible brain damage. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Versus the Bears shuffle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJNC3dgreaU

Kool-Aid optional

How about the Patriots Superbowl video when they played the Bears? 1985 Superbowl XX..

WARNING>>>The above should not be viewed with headphones and without Kool-Aid!!! The Surgeon General has determined that watching this entire video may cause irreversible brain damage. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Versus the Bears shuffle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJNC3dgreaU

Kool-Aid optional

Yeah, the Bears actually showed up and backed their words. I used to hate the Bears and cheered for the Pats in this game, but now looking back I'm glad the game finished how it did.

Sorry I was in the garage with the car going, having listened to the entire thing.

Nice move! Needed the thump going for the gayness that was going on in the back seat. I did the same thing. I was feeling gay too :silly:

Seriously, I can't believe someone produced this. I hope he or she put an anonymous clause in the contract. Worst song-video ever and it don't have a damn thing to do with the fact that it was Cowboy related. It's just really really bad.

Nice move! Needed the thump going for the gayness that was going on in the back seat. I did the same thing. I was feeling gay too :silly:

Seriously, I can't believe someone produced this. I hope he or she put an anonymous clause in the contract. Worst song-video ever and it don't have a damn thing to do with the fact that it was Cowboy related. It's just really really bad.

yep = to the YMCA video.

Archived