Extremeskins

The Top 5 WRs in the NFC

GreenRiggins

1. Larry Fitzgerald--1027yds 11TDs...89rec

2. Steve Smith(NYG)--1093yds 6TDs...90rec

3. Miles Austin--1138yds 11TDs...65rec

4. Marques Colston--994yds 9TDs...61rec

5. DeSean Jackson--1087yds 8TDs...56rec

I would take any of those Receivers on that list if I had to start a team up and could win with those guys. Anybody know how many catches Steve Smith has on 3rd down? I know Smith is a 3rd down Monster!!!!

He has 36 catches and 443 yards on 3rd down. Incredible.

It really is. One of the most underrated guys in the game right now. Not very explosive, doesn't make 'amazing' highlight reel catches. But you look at the stats and see this guy on 3rd down and he is quite amazing. Does his job and is one of the up and coming Receivers in this game.

It really is. One of the most underrated guys in the game right now. Not very explosive, doesn't make 'amazing' highlight reel catches. But you look at the stats and see this guy on 3rd down and he is quite amazing. Does his job and is one of the up and coming Receivers in this game.

reminds me of a tight end.

He has 36 catches and 443 yards on 3rd down. Incredible.

look how many times he is thrown to.

nicks is by far the giants best wr.

He seems to be able to find the hole in zone coverage everytime and just sit in it at the perfect moment to make the catch.

other teams go to the tight end in that situation.
He's right. People like to claim that Eli started to play better when Shockey got hurt. Because Jeremy was in his head or something. The real reason is because Steve Smith 2.0 stepped into the role that Shockey occupied. And between the 20's he's done a better job than Shockey ever could.

He's right. People like to claim that Eli started to play better when Shockey got hurt. Because Jeremy was in his head or something. The real reason is because Steve Smith 2.0 stepped into the role that Shockey occupied. And between the 20's he's done a better job than Shockey ever could.

yep. shockey was extremely overrated.

1. Larry Fitzgerald--1027yds 11TDs...89rec

2. Steve Smith(NYG)--1093yds 6TDs...90rec

3. Miles Austin--1138yds 11TDs...65rec

4. Marques Colston--994yds 9TDs...61rec

5. DeSean Jackson--1087yds 8TDs...56rec

I'd take anyone of them, but Smith would be last on my list.

I'm a bit partial to a certain AFC receiver though.

Archived