Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attendance for the Dallas game?

Long-Time-Fan

Will you guys please tell me your ALL going to show up for this game against the Cowboys?

It looked really bad on TV the other night against the Giants.

It's gonna look even worse Sunday Night when FedEx is invaded & overrun with ******* Cowboys fans flinging their **** all over the walls like drunk retarded monkeys.

Oh, ya gotta love Primetime games when we are the embarrassment of the League. :wavetowel

:dallasuck

In my case it's going to depend on sidewalk/road conditions - I didn't go to the Giants fiasco because there was no way I was walking that mile to/from Morgan Boulevard Metrorail over ice, snowplow residue or whatever was out there (and I wasn't going to waste an hour and $4 on Metrobus/rail to find out just what conditions were either) - it's already bad enough with these prime-time matches waiting for late Metrorail trains (I have to go to work at 06.00 and usually leave prime-time matches at half-time or in the third quarter).

In fact I may drop my season tickets (after 10 years following a 21-year wait on the list) after this - having to miss matches due to logistics, ever since the Metrobus shuttle from Landover was killed off prior to the 2008 season (because of a law rammed through Congress by the private bus companies*), just doesn't make sense (I don't drive).

*This law bars public bus lines such as Metrobus from offering shuttle services of this type if private bus companies are available - but no private bus company took over the service (although in fairness I doubt Snyder even tried to engage a private company - he'd probably rather have STH who use Metro drop off the STH rolls to be replaced by new STH who will buy parking passes - that's non-shared revenue for an NFL club).

In fact I may drop my season tickets (after 10 years following a 21-year wait on the list) after this - having to miss matches due to logistics, ever since the Metrobus shuttle from Landover was killed off prior to the 2008 season

OC my man...how you been?

This is quite a statement considering you have season ticket to all 6 professional teams in town, correct?

Also, just curious...would the logistics be an issue if the team showed it was worth all the trouble? I'd drive an hour to see the Caps (and I do for almost every game) but I don't think I'd go to a Skins game in their current state of they were playing across the street.

OC my man...how you been?

This is quite a statement considering you have season ticket to all 6 professional teams in town, correct?

Also, just curious...would the logistics be an issue if the team showed it was worth all the trouble? I'd drive an hour to see the Caps (and I do for almost every game) but I don't think I'd go to a Skins game in their current state of they were playing across the street.

It might influence my thinking a bit (and I haven't committed irrevocably to dropping them just yet - just leaning that way at this writing) - and while walking that 1mi or thereabouts between the Metro station and the stadium ordinarily isn't a problem for me at all (rather pleasant actually at normal afternoon kick-offs), it is if there's sheet ice, lightning storms or something of that sort, and I hate having to miss matches just because of this. Normally the trip between my place and FedEx is about 90-120min each way, and if I get back to Pentagon City really late the journey can be completed with a relatively inexpensive cab ride (there's a job lot of them outside the Ritz-Carlton hotel) - time-consuming perhaps but by no means insuperable.

In the present instance it wouldn't be so bad if these were normal afternoon kick-offs rather than in prime time (for the reason previously mentioned - I go to work early). Two prime time home matches within a bit under a week is a bit much to begin with - let alone under current weather conditions.

My other five season tickets remain in force and I am fine otherwise, and as stated earlier I have not irrevocably committed to dropping the Skins (especially with faint recent glimmers that management may possibly be getting it right at last, the Giants debacle notwithstanding). Hopefully the Sunday logistics may prove a tad more favourable than this past Monday's.

I've been to every Cowboys game at Landover, and it's been jammed every time. On the other hand, I"ve never seen Cowboys tickets being offered under face and being ignored as they are for this game.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

As of right now, StubHub is showing just 381 tickets (about 0.4% of stadium capacity) available in 108 offerings: http://www.stubhub.com/washington-redskins-tickets/redskins-vs-cowboys-fedexfield-788644/?isGen2Event=1

Archived