Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TLH: Wade “Cupcake” Phillips Gives Cowboys Christmas Off

bubba9497

NFL requires one day off a week for players.

That is usually on Tuesday.

Wade opted to practice Tuesday and give the players Friday off instead.

What is the problem ?

Because some will bring up anything to bash the Cowboys. I don't like them either, but some are obsessed. This is no big deal.

Because some will bring up anything to bash the Cowboys. I don't like them either, but some are obsessed. This is no big deal.

:secret: READ THE ARTICLE it was written by a poke fan.

:rolleyes:

and some are obsessed with certain posters, and don't have clue sometimes what they are talking about, in reference to those certain posters

uh, Dallas played on SATURDAY, that means they had an extra day already. So saying it is usually on Tuesday, is a moot point.

again the article questioning Wade's decision was written by a POKE FAN

Once again Wade shows he just doesn't get it.

If Ny & GB wins out, & the pokes lose 1 game they will miss the playoffs again.

giving the pokes the day off gives an impression of over confidence, to the players and fans.

Beating the Saints doesn't change they already lost 2 games in Dec. and aren't a lock in the playoffs.

the monkey isn't off their back yet

Was this written by a Cowboys fan too?

Was this written by a Cowboys fan too?

Did the above written, even come close to this?

Because some will bring up anything to bash the Cowboys. I don't like them either, but some are obsessed

hmmmmm stating facts, to support the opinion expressed in the article WRITTEN BY A POKE FAN

Bashing? :no:

Obsessed? :no:

try again :nono:

Did the above written, even come close to this?

hmmmmm stating facts, to support the opinion expressed in the article WRITTEN BY A POKE FAN

Bashing? :no:

Obsessed? :no:

try again :nono:

So if a Cowboys fan writes something negative about the Cowboys, he is regarded as realistic and objective. When a Cowboys fan writes something positive, he is passed off as just a homer. Bubba please.

So if a Cowboys fan writes something negative about the Cowboys, he is regarded as realistic and objective. When a Cowboys fan writes something positive, he is passed off as just a homer. Bubba please.

:wtf: are you talking about?

exactly where did I or anyone say that or imply it. anywhere??

Jeez, instead of looking for more than there is written, try just reading only what's written. Read the whole thread in context before going off half ****ed

it matter's not if a poke fan wrote except in defending myself from people, who have reading comprehension issues, accusing me of bashing the pokes.

and spare the condescending "bubba please" bs

since you are completely wrong in your assumption, it makes you look silly as well as arrogant.

I also posted an article where a poke homer sports writer predicts the pokes and eagles having the best shot to make the Super Bowl..... why didn't you "bubba please" me in that thread for being a closet pokes and eagles fan?

be consistent, make wild assumptions in all my threads :rolleyes:

I think that's a smart thing to do. It'll only get his players to play harder for him.

That's the problem of the news getting out.

If we win, it was a good move by Wade because it allowed our guys a free day with their family and motivates them to win.

If we lose, we should of had practice and it cost us the game.

We just need to show up and play ball!!!! I will be freezing my *** off tonight, cheering, screaming and praying for a Dallas win from the 50 yard line at Fed Ex!

Wade opted to practice Tuesday and give the players Friday off instead.

What is the problem ?

No problem.

Tr1 and Bubba just need something to cling to for this game...

:hysterical:

Archived