Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nascar fans - Happy Holidays and a fun poll

Burgundy Burner

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

That is tough! Would love to do 'em all. But since I can only pick one, it would be the ride along. They know how to drive it(and would go much faster than I would attempt) and I wouldn't be responsible if we wreck!!

I picked the same choice. Heck, it's a gift and one that would almost never happen. I could do the 100 laps myself (and the wallet would be much lighter) at a later time. At fan club meetings, you can meet and talk with your favorite driver.

Hot passes are not easy to get, but if you can find a connection or two, they can be had for nothing.

That is tough! Would love to do 'em all. But since I can only pick one, it woul dbe the ride along. They know how to drive it(and would go much faster than I would attempt) and I wouldn't be responsible if we wreck!!

This! I would love to be going as fast as they do around the track but I would kill myself trying to do it if I was driving!

I have had a hot pass before and it was awesome, but my choice for this was other. I would like to have a chance to drive in a race, even if it was only a Nationwide race. That is something that would be unforgetable.......

Yea no one would ever forget the man that finished 50 laps down without wrecking his car! lol

Archived