Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cat Rides Vacuum, Smacks Around Dog

Midnight Judges

I love cats and dogs. I just don't have the time or patience for a dog. Awesome companions but they require so much care and attention that I unfortunately can't provide.

I have a fantastic cat that I can let out when he wants out or when he's driving me crazy. That works out better for both of us. I'm amazed at how many cat friends/enemies my cat has outdoors. Cats are like Anne Rice's vampires. No matter how geographically spread out they are, they find each other. He also plays with foxes and deer.

And exactly Mick. I'll let you all know when I have to trim my cats toenails and pick up his **** outside.

LOL, better than having to pick his **** up INSIDE, via a kitty litter pan. Purely disgusting that people actually set a pan out to LET cats urinate and defecate inside their houses. Filthy.

Cats = the wackness. I had both cats and dogs growing up, and I can firmly say.....**** a cat.

I had both cats and dogs growing up, and I can firmly say.....**** a cat.
Really? Ooookay. :paranoid:

;)

Funny video. I've owned cats,dogs,horses,even fish. They were all awesome. If I had the time and money,I could see owning at least a cat and a dog.

LOL, better than having to pick his **** up INSIDE, via a kitty litter pan. Purely disgusting that people actually set a pan out to LET cats urinate and defecate inside their houses. Filthy.

What does that say about humans who do the same thing ? Sometimes humans don't even flush the toilet, and at least a cat is smart enough, and courteous and clean enough, to COVER UP his crap and piss in the litter pan. They actually have a conscience. But if a dog unloads a huge turd in your house - is it neatly disguised and buried under doggy litter ?? NO - it lays there on your carpet for you to step on and smell.

Cats are evil. They spend their days plotting your demise. If they had opposable thumbs you would already be dead.

This is true. Cats have a way of knowing who does & doesn't like them. Then they spend every waking minute figuring out new ways of making the lives of those who don't like cats miserable. I've seen it time & time again. I have had cats all my life & I tell you what. I've had my fill. But I have known several people in my life who did not & do not like cats & they are the first ones that my cats will approach. My buddy will sit down & before he can get situated, there's a cat in his lap & one at his feet. And they stare at him like, "You got my money, Homie?" Same with my Great Uncle...HATED cats, but everytime he was at the house, my mom's cat was right up in his face like, "What's up?"

Cats are evil. But it's because they are more individual then dogs. Unless a dog smells fear or feels a threat, a dog will sniff the crotch of anybody. But cats choose who they like & who they don't like. You can change their minds, but it takes a lot more time & patience. And those they don't like, they often torture.

Cats = the wackness. I had both cats and dogs growing up, and I can firmly say.....**** a cat.

You urinate and **** in your house right?? So whats the big deal? I've seen some nasty bathrooms in peoples houses that make me want to vomit (piss on the toilet seat and floor). Plus cats are clean animals.

To a dog, an owner is the greatest thing in the world. Every time I come home my dog acts like it the best moment of his life. He lives to find ways to make me happy. He respects my space and listens to my commands. Waiting for any instructions. When I leave him at a friend’s place for a few days when I go out of town he lays by the door just waiting for me to come home.

To a cat, an owner is a landlord who happens to share the same space. If you were to die, your cat would forget you in 30 minutes. You are an object that feeds them daily – nothing more.

So in conclusion - cats are lame. :silly:

To a dog, an owner is the greatest thing in the world. Every time I come home my dog acts like it the best moment of his life. He lives to find ways to make me happy. He respects my space and listens to my commands. Waiting for any instructions. When I leave him at a friend’s place for a few days when I go out of town he lays by the door just waiting for me to come home.

To a cat, an owner is a landlord who happens to share the same space. If you were to die, your cat would forget you in 30 minutes. You are an object that feeds them daily – nothing more.

My cat goes insanely happy when he sees me. Listens to commands. He is smarter than many dogs I have interacted with.

One could turn that statement around pretty easily. I love dogs, but try this on for size...

Dogs are entirely dependent upon their masters (yes- masters) for everything. They are in fact entirely lost w/o them, both physically and emotionally. If a dog gets outside on it's own, it roams aimlessly throughout the area, endangering itself and others. If left inside too long, it will urinate and defecate everywhere. If scolded harshly, it will cower and maybe even urinate on itself in a pathetic display of fear and shame.

Cats have no master and are virtually independent other than food but can even be left enough food for days and won't eat it all in one sitting. A cat has no master but chooses to be absolutely loving and loyal. If left outside, a cat will hunt for it's own food, stay away from strangers and cars, and will seek out it's own shelter.

Once again- I love dogs, but don't be a cat H8er, be a cat congratul8ter. They are in no way "lame." That's the last word one could use to describe a pet that can truly thrive in both worlds- wild and domesticated.

What does that say about humans who do the same thing ? Sometimes humans don't even flush the toilet, and at least a cat is smart enough, and courteous and clean enough, to COVER UP his crap and piss in the litter pan. They actually have a conscience. But if a dog unloads a huge turd in your house - is it neatly disguised and buried under doggy litter ?? NO - it lays there on your carpet for you to step on and smell.

who the hell doesn't train their dog to **** outside? The only time my dog will make a mess in the house, is if she's sick. Otherwise, she'll hold it. My dog is 6 years old, and we had her housebroken within 2 - 3 weeks of getting her when she was a pup. In 6 years, she's **** in the house MAYBE 3 times...i can honestly only recall 2 though. And in any event, she's only ever done it when she's been sick to her stomach. But any animal can get sick in the house, so i mean those things happen...cat, dog, regardless.

And furthermore, who the hell doesn't flush the toilet? If you're living like that, then by your bathroom habits, you ARE basically a cat. Plus, I don't have to clean up the human waste/water in the toilet in my house....but that kitty litter pan ain't gonna dump itself out pal. All the cats i had growing up went to the bathroom outside. When they got old, we'd keep a kitty pan in the garage for them that they could use, but they still prefered to go outside for the most part.

And even if my dog were to have an accident in the house, hell i'd clean that up immediately. That's a hell of a lot different than letting a cat pan full of **** and piss lay around until there's nowhere else for the cat to go. Disgusting i tell ya.

Oh yeah, and cats spray things, and cough up hairballs. NASTY.

You urinate and **** in your house right?? So whats the big deal? I've seen some nasty bathrooms in peoples houses that make me want to vomit (piss on the toilet seat and floor). Plus cats are clean animals.

Are you kidding? Flushable toilet VS sitting cat pan. Dirty bathrooms??...that's a cleanliness issue. keep your bathroom clean and that's a hell of a lot different than a kitty pan full of pee and poop sitting around.

Are people seriously comparing humans disposing of their waste in a toilet to a cat doing it in a cat pan just because they both occur in the house? Wow....some people's logic baffles me. I don't care if the kitty litter box sits in the house, out in the garage or outside, it's STILL a hell of a lot nastier than a human using a toilet in the house. Like i said, routine cleaning of your bathroom people.....learn how to do it if you don't already. lol

My cat wouldn't last an hour outside.

Do you live in an apartment building? That's the only real reason I can think of that someone would not let their cat out.

I know many cat owners (like my sister) think that their cats would never come back if they let them out, but it's simply not true. Cats are very territorial and stay very close to their house (within one block, actually) unless looking for or chasing sex. Even in that event, they return home with no problem.

Most house cats live as prisoners to over-protective owners though, which I think is very sad. :(

Are you kidding? Flushable toilet VS sitting cat pan. Dirty bathrooms??...that's a cleanliness issue. keep your bathroom clean and that's a hell of a lot different than a kitty pan full of pee and poop sitting around.

I keep a litter box but my cat rarely uses it. He goes outside and get this- I've never seen a pile of cat poop on a lawn. Ever. They are ninja poopers in nature.

Some of you are taking yourselves too seriously :silly:

plus 2 very cool pics

Bingo.

Chachi,(obvious exception to the rule thing here),where I live,you must not love your cat if you let them outside. And this is the case for the surrounding area as well. It's a Coyote thing.

Bingo.

Chachi,(obvious exception to the rule thing here),where I live,you must not love your cat if you let them outside. And this is the case for the surrounding area as well. It's a Coyote thing.

Well I can certainly understand that. There's an exception to everything.

Off-topic: Does anyone ever notice that there's an "e" at the end of my username? Ever? :silly:

Most house cats live as prisoners to over-protective owners though, which I think is very sad. :(

Don't I wish:silly:

I don't let my dogs loose in the neighborhood,I wish some cat owners were as considerate.

I've certainly seen,smelled and stepped in cat poop.

Do you live in an apartment building? That's the only real reason I can think of that someone would not let their cat out.

Well another reason is that a lot of folks declaw their cats in the front, and if they were ever to get into a confrontation with another animal, they would have no way of defending themselves other than to run away. That works if the cat can outrun the other animal. But if it can't or it gets cornered.....kitty's in trouble.

Archived