Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cat Rides Vacuum, Smacks Around Dog

Midnight Judges

Gentlemen, please, this thread is about a cat riding a vacuum and smacking a dog. You can take your petty threadjacking arguments elsewhere. :D

Well, excuuuuuse us, Mr Thread Nazi.....Next, you'll be complaining, if we bring Sarah Palin's great accomplishments into the thread, and how she's better Presidential material than Obama.

:silly:

Cats and dogs each have their own positives and negatives. I've had both and currently have a cat. My wife and I aren't at home on regular schedules to be able to accommodate a dogs needs. Our cat doesn't give a damn as long as he gets his treats in the morning and has plenty of food and water. :)

I mean I think cats > dogs is kind of on topic. It's a vid of a cat riding around like a pimp on a vacuum cleaner and smacking a dog like a *****.

And exactly Mick. I'll let you all know when I have to trim my cats toenails and pick up his **** outside.

We could make a long list of this.

Reason #57 :

When was the last time you went to visit your girlfriend, and her pet cat humiliated the hell out of you, and greeted you directly into your crotch, for like 15 minutes straight ?

Reason #57 :

When was the last time, you went to visit your girlfriend, and her pet cat humiliated the hell out of you, and greeted you directly into your crotch ?

One time a friend of mine was playing guitar and the cat jumps up on the couch and sprays him. He had no idea what happened. The look on his face was classic.

Reason #57 :

When was the last time you went to visit your girlfriend, and her pet cat humiliated the hell out of you, and greeted you directly into your crotch, for like 15 minutes straight ?

#58:

When was the last time you delivered a pizza and a viscious cat flew through a screen door and tried to eat you?

Look, I have dogs here too. I like dogs. And it's much easier to find a cool dog than a cool cat. In fact, there's a cat here that I would really love to stick in the oven. But I also have a cool cat and there's nothing better than a cool cat.

Plus all the insane dog love in this country has driven me to resent dogs. Kind of the same way the Cult of Colt has driven me to resent Colt Brennan. Or John Madden's mancrush on Favre drove me to resent Favre. Etc, etc.

My cat comes, sits and high fives on command.

I hated cats growing up. Got a a cat for my wife and he is by far the best pet I have ever had. I still love dogs, but the cat does nothing to ever annoy me in the slightest way. I have an automatic litter box and change the base every other week without effort.

I am still not positive if I only like my cat or cats in general. He sports a Redskins jersey on Sundays as well.

Cats > Dogs

Cats are sweet cause they can jump like 7 feet into the air. At least my bengal does. She is extremely smart and I'm about to potty train her so she won't need a litter box. I won't have to do a damn thing except keep food and water in a bowl. That my friends, is low maintenance.

Archived