Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official "I think Dan Snyder may be getting fooled by Mike Shanahan" Thread

SMOSS89

Because I don't think Shanahan really wants to come here. I think he is just using Snyder because he knows the Chicago job or the Dallas job may be open. According to reports earlier in the year, he wanted to go to a place where there was an established QB. Our QB is not as established and furthermore, guess who QBs in Chicago? His favorite QB.

I'm starting to think it is not a lock that Shanny comes here and is feigning interest in Washington to drive up the price from the teams he really wants. Something just smells fishy, IMO.

Thoughts? TK? Help me out?

Because I don't think Shanahan really wants to come here. I think he is just using Snyder because he knows the Chicago job or the Dallas job may be open. According to reports earlier in the year, he wanted to go to a place where there was an established QB. Our QB is not as established and furthermore, guess who QBs in Chicago? His favorite QB.

I'm starting to think it is not a lock that Shanny comes here and is feigning interest in Washington to drive up the price from the teams he really wants. Something just smells fishy, IMO.

Thoughts? TK? Help me out?

I was thinking the same thing

Let me clarify my above assertion...I don't necessarily support Shanahan coming here, but the complete embarrassment resulting from this type of ultimate disrespect would be something that this owner would NEVER be able to overcome, IMO.

It's nothing new.

I imagine players have been doing this for a while, given Snyder's rep.

I think the same thing. I think Shanny is playing us as a security blanket, just in case. I think Dallas, Houston and Chi are all higher on his list than us. I have a bad feeling about us getting a coach. Nobody wants to come here. That's the reality of this situation. I can't think of a lower time in this franchise's history.

if shanny comes here, would he trade for cutler.....

word is cutler and lovie dont see eye to eye.....

and chi is cheap and wont want to fire lovie and pay him

I have wondered the same thing but the new contract that Cutler signed probably means no.

How about this as a pickle. I doubt it would happen but just saying. What if Allen wanted to bring Kyle Shanahan in to speak with him and possibly offer him our HC position? Don't think it will happen as his Dad wants him to follow him.

I have wondered the same thing but the new contract that Cutler signed probably means no.

It would kind of be like the Bears paying $11 mil on Lovie's contract and then as TK mentioned, additional $$$$$ on top of that for Shanahan. We'd have to give up a first round this year and next, then pickup his salary.

I don't know about you but sounds a little ridiculous to me with a new and sensible sheriff in town.

There are also signs that he isn't, so who knows lol.

Why would anyone wanna work for a pile of dog**** like danny boy.

Seriously, at Christmas dinner I would rather have pile of dog poo on my left rather then the piece of human trash Synder is. Don't get me wrong I understand he wants to win, but its for all the wrong reasons. And the guy is a logical dumbass who got lucky after tons of fails. Dan Synder=toilet paper

It would kind of be like the Bears paying $11 mil on Lovie's contract and then as TK mentioned, additional $40-$50 on top of that for Shanahan. We'd have to give up a first round this year and next, then pickup his salary.

I don't know about you but sounds a little ridiculous to me with a new and sensible sheriff in town.

It will be interesting to see what happens. If Shanahan wants his QB you would think that the Skins would go after him. Who knows.

My first thought is you really need a thread to ask me this as I saw your post in the Peter King thread. :)

My second thought is go look up how much $$$ Da Bears would have to pay Lovie if they canned him.

Hah nope. I was expressing my thoughts AND asking a question at the same time. It's thread worthy.

Archived