Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vegas: Cowgirls Favored Over Us By 7 Points

McD5

I wanted to lose out like we have except for the puke game.

Skins will be a different team this Sunday. They will come out fired up and play well. Unfortunately, they find different ways to lose games so let's hope they can pull it out.

I expect the pukes to be overconfident. They typically don't play well here in December so we will see.

Seems Vegas thinks the skins will be mad enough to give the boys a run for their money.

If it were any other team than the boys, I would kinda hope for us to tank the rest of the season to keep that high round pick. Closer to 5th than 10th would be nice.

I have had to listen to an office full of Cowgirls fans today, and boy are they pouring it on think. ****s. By their standards, everyone who is a football fan, should be a Cowturd fan because they have the most lombardi trophies. I then remind them that if that is true, then they should all be Steelers fans. They don't get it. I'm right now being flanked by a Cowturd fan from Manaassas, and one from Brooklyn. Seriously? At least I know i'm a Redskins fan from home, at home and forever.

Man, you all are so wishy washy. We lost by one in their building not too long ago. It isn't a stretch to think we can hang in there with them.

Yes, I did watch the game last night. But "Any Given Sunday"...

Do you really think Oakland is better than Philly? Do you think TB is better than GB? Do you think Carolina is better than Minny?

Poop happens!

Its never as bad as it seems when you lose in the NFL and it is never as good as it seems when you win.. I was expecting the line to be higher because of the way last week unfolded for both teams, but Vegas is usually right. I would probably leave this one alone because the skins are hard to predict this. they played well 4 for in a row then they drop that bomb on us against the giants.. which skins team shows up to play dallas??

Archived