Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What time did you leave the game last night

SwampEm

I left with 4 minutes to go in the first half when it was 24-0. I had had it. The whole experience stunk last night. It was the first game that I have left early in the last two years. I just couldn't take it anymore.

Thats too bad. You could have seen collins come in and really bring some oomph back into the skins with a nice drive. But, then you would have seen Zorn make that stupid 4th down call and ruin any positive that came from the drive, so in reality, you were probably better off leaving. Nice choice.

I was not at the game but.

1. I had a feeling we would lose when I saw the all burgundy uni's

2. That feeling got stronger when the refs were not seeing BLATANT holding by Snee and Ohara during the 1st drive.

3. Finally, after we went 3 and out with absolutley no fire from the offense, I was positive that this was a sinking ship.

So... to answer your question sort of, I stopped paying attention at about the 6 minute mark in the first quarter.

From that point on, the tv was just on for background noise while I took care of some things around the house.

I left in the 4th quarter right after the Giants scored that last touchdown to the corner of the endzone. We were tempted after the int TD, but decided to stay for a few more mins.

It was disgusting.

The worst part was when the players tried to wave fans to come back because there were more Giants fans there at the end of the game than there were Skins fans. That was sad.

Mentally, I was about to give it up after both teams had two possessions each: The Giants had two touchdowns, and the Redskins had two three and outs. At the end of the half, and that abortion of a fake field goal, I had completely checked out, yet for some reason I watched the whole game.

I must either be a masochist, or a serious Redskins fan.

I wonder which hurts the players more...hearing boos at the end of a game, like they did against KC, or hearing the deadly silence at the end of a game in which all the fans left early, like last night. My guess is that the latter is worse. At least booing shows caring.

I wonder which hurts the players more...hearing boos at the end of a game, like they did against KC, or hearing the deadly silence at the end of a game in which all the fans left early, like last night. My guess is that the latter is worse. At least booing shows caring.

There was no silence... the Giants fans were making a ruckus!

Archived