Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hopefully Allen won't listen to Postgame Live about Gano....

Hardcore Zornography

What in the hell? They, particularly Kelli Johnson, were blasting Gano like he cost us the game.

He had a blocked XP and a short kickoff. Big flippin deal. We have way worse problems.

He better be given a fair shot remain the kicker next year. I don't know what they were talking about singing Suisham's glory and stuff.

Give the kid longer than 2 games before you pull the plug. Cheese and rice...

Yeah.... Gano getting a XP blocked in a 45-12 blowout is WAAAAAY worse then Shaun Suisham missing a 23 yarder to put a team up two scores with under 2 minutes left...

Not just that, but he has missed FGs that would have sealed the game a few times, like against Dallas.

I'm sorry, but as a kicker, you have one job and you aren't going to get many chances to be successful at that job.

Gano's "short" kick was planned and not a bad kickoff. That was a very accurately placed high kick aimed at a hugely vacant piece of turf that the Giants were not covering. I'm sure Danny Smith told Gano to aim such a kick to that empty space if he saw it in the Giants formation. Shows how little the "little" blondie knows about football.

I believe the video will show deep penetration by the Giants to block that kick. Again...not Gano's fault.

Gano's "short" kick was planned and not a bad kickoff. That was a very accurately placed high kick aimed at a hugely vacant piece of turf that the Giants were not covering. I'm sure Danny Smith told Gano to aim such a kick to that empty space if he saw it in the Giants formation. Shows how little the "little" blondie knows about football.

I believe the video will show deep penetration by the Giants to block that kick. Again...not Gano's fault.

The XP was too low anyway, I will say that. But it was not like he completely shanked it like it was being made out to have been on the show.

Archived