Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Compared to the giants, i love the cowboys

madden lot

Seriously, I can't stand the damn giants. These guys been getting on my nerves since the 80's. They been kicking our ass for so freakin long, but we some how supposely hate the cowboys more, how is that even possible.

I'm so angry i don't even want to write anymore.

Ps. If you ask me, the giants are the most hated team in the nfce, not the cowboys

Seriously, I can't stand the damn giants. These guys been getting on my nerves since the 80's. They been kicking our ass for so freakin long, but we some how supposely hate the cowboys more, how is that even possible.

I'm so angry i don't even want to write anymore.

Ps. If you ask me, the giants are the most hated team in the nfce, not the cowboys

I agree but it's probably because I live in N.J. The Giants make me :puke::puke:

I am with you man. I can't stand the F'n Giants and they passed up the Cowboys in my book some years ago. It kills me to see us get run over like that. Is it me or does it just seem like every time we play the Giants they get the calls? Wouldn't have made a difference tonight... but just saying???

Is it me or does it just seem like every time we play the Giants they get the calls?

I still haven't gotten over that non call in that championship game on Gary Clark,

Forget the ref calls, they seem to know our every play call, They dominate us like they were playing XBOX Madden 10!

Giants blow us out. Cowboys let us think everythings in the bag then rip our hearts out again and again and again. My bloodthirsty, unlawful and unnecesary hatred and rage at Dallas trancends anything I feel about any team in our division, and it's not just because I'm supposed to.

Sorry, I hate the Cowboys more. If the we need Dallas to win a game for us to get into the playoffs, I hope they get blown the **** out. Ya, it's that bad, man. I'm that far gone.

Giants blow us out. Cowboys let us think everythings in the bag then rip our hearts out again and again and again. My bloodthirsty, unlawful and unnecesary hatred and rage at Dallas trancends anything I feel about any team in our division, and it's not just because I'm supposed to.

Sorry, I hate the Cowboys more. If the we need Dallas to win a game for us to get into the playoffs, I hope they get blown the **** out. Ya, it's that bad, man. I'm that far gone.

I'm with you brother.

I'm with you too.

Archived