Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I guess its Orapko then.

rumplestilskin

Ok its getting annoying with everyone calling him Orapko. Does it bother anyone else? Bruce Allen (Tim and Pat show) on Friday on Sirius, Dick Stockton for three hours during his best game of his carrer. Also on Sirius advertising for "security guard". You would think a commercial would be checked for proper name pronuciation. Collinsworth to the best of my recollection said it as well. Its not that complicated of a name or a toungue twister. Anyhow is there more examples out there? Make em' remember your name RAK. Kill Eli!

The irony of your post is that you spelled 'Serius' incorrectly. The correct spelling is Sirius. Not trying to be nitpicky, just thought it was kinda funny.

I agree with you though. If someone in the room casually pronounces it wrong, thats one thing. But when professionals do it regularly, that's a little amateur.

The irony of your post is that you spelled 'Serius' incorrectly. The correct spelling is Sirius. Not trying to be nitpicky, just thought it was kinda funny.

I agree with you though. If someone in the room casually pronounces it wrong, thats one thing. But when professionals do it regularly, that's a little amateur.

Thanks Dr. Booger Lips. I edited it. But it would only be ironic if I was the GM of Sirius. LOL Hail Brother. Redkins 30 Giants 9

Archived