Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Glazer - Story of Snyder's Dark Heart

Dan T.

Frankly as long as Snyder wins......who on this site would care?

Most of you only give a **** about his dark heart only because this team has been crappy since he bought it and has ran it into the ground.

Riggo only cares about his dark heart since he's no longer working at ESPN 980.

Moral of this story: win Mr. Snyder and you can be as big of a jerk as you want to be, until then find some good PR people.

Frankly as long as Snyder wins......who on this site would care?

Most of you only give a **** about his dark heart only because this team has been crappy since he bought it and has ran it into the ground.

Riggo only cares about his dark heart since he's no longer working at ESPN 980.

Moral of this story: win Mr. Snyder and you can be as big of a jerk as you want to be, until then find some good PR people.

Speak for yourself. Secondly, I think there's a correlation between how you treat your employees and how successful the organization is going to be.

sounds like he is manipulative ...lets see...read earlier...Dan offered the job to Shanny prior to the season...Shanny turned it down saying that he should keep zorn for at least two years.....so....Danny wants Zorn out........doesnt want to fire Zorn knowing it would hurt his reputation around the league or with Shanny.....would also have to pay Zorn if he fired him due to contract...but if Zorn steps down (tired of taking Snyders BS) Snyder no longer has to pay him...and now he can hire Shanny because Zorn quit...Narcissistic...sounds like it with the way he went about it..JMO

And the more I think about it, I think Zorn is a good man & him taking this kind of abuse from Snyder all this time only goes to show the depth of how good this man, IMO, really is. Especially since he hasn't come out & just bashed Snyder every chance he has had. Kicking & screaming to keep his job as best as possible, he has been a man of character & I have the UTMOST respect for him. I hope wherever he goes after he leaves here, he is successful (unless it's Dallas or Philly) & is given more opportunity to succeed then he was given here.

Agreed ... Zorn has a lot of class.

Zorn was a deer in the headlights from Day 1, except now he is cloaking himself in the recent competitive stance of the club after being absolutely putrid with better players early on in the season.

That, & a bingo caller came in mid way & got WAY more production out of Zorn's offense then he did. And with lessor players.

Maybe I'm missing something, or I'm just dumb. I re-read the OP and I see no mention of Mooch in his account. I just see that Jay Glazer gave an account of what John Lynch told him. So, why is everyone making comments about Marriucci in this thread? :doh:

It looks as though the original thread title was “Mariucci – Story of Snyder’s Dark Heart.” It was later changed to “Glazer – Story of Snyder’s Dark Heart.” In their haste to post, the posters who referenced Mooch must have skimmed the original post and substituted Mooch for Glazer.

So yeah, for the last time people, Steve Mariucci had nothing to do with this story.

It looks as though the original thread title was “a – Story of Snyder’s Dark Heart.” It was later changed to “Glazer – Story of Snyder’s Dark Heart.” In their haste to post, the posters who referenced Mooch must have skimmed the original post and substituted Mooch for Glazer.

So yeah, for the last time people, Steve Mariucci had nothing to do with this story.

That was my bad. I saw the piece this morning but didn't post until this evening. Mooch was on right after Glazer, and I conflated the two when I posted. Blame it on me and my rapidly deteriorating memory. I changed the OP when I realized my mistake.

This from a guy that has a West Virginia THUG in his sig that should not have even been in the NFL let alone being remembered by a moment of silence before each game this week.

Are you saying that you are happy he's dead? When I was at WVU he was our best receiver and I was lucky to be at the school at the time. As a person, I probably wouldn't want to meet him, I did meet Pat White and hung out with him.

n25829294_32757349_8952.jpg

Pat told me that Chris is a good guy with addiction tendancies and is very misunderstood. I believe him. So, I will proudly have that sig. Thanks.

If all the accounts of people that have worked with Snyder or met the man haven't convinced you by now that the dude is an ******* then something is going on in your head. Perhaps you behave like that and you don't like to classify it as negative... maybe you're just a homer that WANTS to like the man. By all accounts people that fall out of favor with him are treated like garbage.

What defines a man is how he treats those from which he needs nothing. Not how he treats people he likes. I've never heard of Dan being wonderful towards people with which he has no interest in. Players that leave, coaches he dislikes, low paid employees, etc etc.

The guy is an obvious ******* PERSONALLY. All of the charity donations and treatment of favorite players doesn't change that.

This from a guy that has a West Virginia THUG in his sig that should not have even been in the NFL let alone being remembered by a moment of silence before each game this week.

Classy. The guy just passes away and you're pissed off he's being remembered. I can see how you'd be a fan of Dan Snyder's behavior.

When I was out one night in Morgantown I met Chris Henry's mother. She was one of the nicest people i've ever met. She even let me share on her basket wings at BW3's. Never seen a mother so proud and happy for her son. It was almost shocking to talk with her.

Her heart must be broken right now.

I don't know Chris Henry, my friend does (only because he and Pacman robbed him for an ounce of weed) but when I would hang out with Pat White, he would tell me that Chris was a good person deep down and thought he needed to be "gangsta" to be approved.

Classy. The guy just passes away and you're pissed off he's being remembered. I can see how you'd be a fan of Dan Snyder's behavior.

He didnt just pass away in his sleep He died in a domestic dispute. One that he was trying to continue as the woman was leaving.

As for the NFL remembering him he should have had a lifetime ban 2 years ago.

I don't know Chris Henry, my friend does (only because he and Pacman robbed him for an ounce of weed) but when I would hang out with Pat White, he would tell me that Chris was a good person deep down and thought he needed to be "gangsta" to be approved.

you made my point right there. The prison are full of guys that are really good people down deep. This guy is a criminal that died the way he lived violent. But I am sure he had changed.:rolleyes:

Okay okay. I know how easy it is to get drawn in to stuff like this. Been guilty of it on more than one occasion myself. Generally speaking,I'm at a point these days that if threads get derailed,it's on the members for letting it get that way. Nobody says people have to respond to everything they read. In this case however,the death of young Mr. Henry has been used to take shots at other members,(for starters),and that's going a bit far hence my little interruption and this one. Let's get back on topic here. Thanks.

Archived