Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can someone make a ST and Chris Henry Sig?

why? Sean died because his idiot relatives bragged about their bling and he was defending his home and family, Henry died in a tragic but stupid manner. please do not compare the two.

Wow, while I see your point, that is somewhat a heartless post no?

It's hardly a comparison, it's a tribute to two football players in one signature rather than having to use two banners. I don't think thats unreasonable.

why? Sean died because his idiot relatives bragged about their bling and he was defending his home and family, Henry died in a tragic but stupid manner. please do not compare the two.

i don't see him comparing Sean Taylor to Chris Henry at all, idiot

EDIT: i wouldn't mind a nice little sig as well of these two guys

Yup Heartless is right. and he would be comparing them by putting them in a sig together, something that as a Sean Taylor fan I find abhorrent, idiot. Sean Taylor was a singular talent and died defending his home, Henry was a second string wideout more famous for being a criminal on his third chance with the bengals than for anything he did on the field and died doing something stupid.

Yup Heartless is right. and he would be comparing them by putting them in a sig together, something that as a Sean Taylor fan I find abhorrent, idiot. Sean Taylor was a singular talent and died defending his home, Henry was a second string wideout more famous for being a criminal on his third chance with the bengals than for anything he did on the field and died doing something stupid.

I could see your point if somewhere a connection was shown between the two in the signature, but a simple tribute to both of them in one signature is not comparing them at all. Your argument holds no grounds. Typical Albertan.

I would love it if someone could make a ST and Chris Henry sig, I have 0 photo shopping skills, so I thought I'd throw out the word.

By the way it is Photoshop. ;)

I took an image already done for ST and put one together for CH. It is simple and maybe it will inspire someone else to do a better one.

st_ch.jpg

I could see your point if somewhere a connection was shown between the two in the signature, but a simple tribute to both of them in one signature is not comparing them at all. Your argument holds no grounds. Typical Albertan.

i couldn't agree with you more.

no one even brought up the word "compare" until you (Ryman) jumped in and ASSUMED he was comparing them. it has nothing to do with comparing the two, but more like a tribute to them. they were both young and both good football players that died way too young.

Classy move OP... Sad to see the news when it came out.

And to the poster that said you can't compare the two and what not, they both passed away with young children and a fiance, they both played football, and they were both turning their life around. If you have nothing good to say don't say it at all.

RIP Chris Henry (and ST).

Classy move OP... Sad to see the news when it came out.

And to the poster that said you can't compare the two and what not, they both passed away with young children and a fiance, they both played football, and they were both turning their life around. If you have nothing good to say don't say it at all.

RIP Chris Henry (and ST).

I agree with this.

Nothing at all wrong with someone wanting to pay respect however they want, why does it bother some people so much?

If he got shot and killed while holding a gun to his childs head or something then I could see the anger towards it, but the young man died and left a lot of sad people behind, including 3 small children who will never see their dad again.

I feel just as sad for the people spewing random hate as I do for those small children, they are both obviously missing something in their lives.

I dont see why when someone dies we suddenly put them on a pedestal just because they can catch a football. The truth is that this person died doing something stupid and from the reports criminal. Ill save my sympathy for someone who deserves it thanks.

Because some people are drama queens. When someone famous dies they have to wear their "mourning" on their sleeve, even if they never met that person and the guy was a total moron who died doing something ridiculously stupid. Gotta get him in my sig so everybody sees how sensitive I am.

Because some people are drama queens. When someone famous dies they have to wear their "mourning" on their sleeve, even if they never met that person and the guy was a total moron who died doing something ridiculously stupid. Gotta get him in my sig so everybody sees how sensitive I am.

How dare some people try to show a little respect :doh:

I love hearing about people turning their lives around. ST was on that track and so was Henry. Also, before you throw out the events leading to Henry's death, think about how imperfect we all are.

Whether you like it or not professional athletes always have and always will be looked up to by many. Yes Henry made many foolish decisions in his life, but he was turning things around, which inspires many who have made mistakes that they too can turn their life around.

For you to pass judgment on those that want to honor someone that had their life cut short, is extremely ignorant and only reflects negatively on you.

What's worse? Someone who wants to pay respect to said deceased player or players (whom they have never met) by way of a signature. Or someone who is so worked up about said ES member who wants to pay respect for said player or players that he has to enter the thread trying to beat his chest like he is high and mighty?

Seriously get a life and let others live theirs.

(This is directed to Ryman as well.)

Well if you are a fan of professional sports, you, in some way put these guys up on a level due to their abilities. If they were common and doing something anyone could do, there would be no platform for it and you wouldn't watch. If someone wants to acknowledge or pay tribute to someone for whatever reason they do, that is their prerogative.

You call someone a drama queen when the only queens I see in here bringing drama, and making a big stink out of a thing are two posters in here. Not hard to figure out who they are.

1- I never made a stink I said what I said and I stand by it, you will note I never made any personal attacks on extremeskins members I said to save your pity for someone who deserved it and not to compare henry to ST.

2- either way, I said my piece lets all carry on with the jokc holding for someone who didnt deserve it, it seems to be the american way. Hes dead now so he was a saint even when the facts say otherwise.

Archived