Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Darrell Green and son live on ustream now!

SuperSkinette

Nah, nothing too specific or intriguing. They're just kind of randomly talking...

...nonetheless, very cool. They both answered a couple of my questions. Thanks for posting. BTW, are you related to SuperSkin? If so, how is he? I have not seen him at any games this year.

What antics in Canton? I don't remember hearing about him doing anything.

In an effort to promote his foundation, EVERYTHING he did in Canton was for him, about him, and not with any of the other inductees. He participated in like almost none of the events -- let me find the thread about it for some extra understanding.

In an effort to promote his foundation, EVERYTHING he did in Canton was for him, about him, and not with any of the other inductees. He participated in like almost none of the events -- let me find the thread about it for some extra understanding.

I seem to remember some posts about him selling a lot of stuff (IE game used gear) at Canton that rubbed some people the wrong way....not sure about anything else. I was not there, so I can't really say.

I seem to remember some posts about him selling a lot of stuff (IE game used gear) at Canton that rubbed some people the wrong way....not sure about anything else. I was not there, so I can't really say.

If he sold crap and the money went to his charity then you gotta commend him for it. At at time when it was supposed to be about him and Monk he was out trying to raise money for his charity. If it was simply money in his pocket then I would be upset also.

Archived