Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Cowher be in the mix?

Mr. Blitz

With the hiring of Bruce Allen... does that offcially eliminate Bill Cowher from the list? We have all heard he wouldn't work for Dan. However, would he work for Bruce Allen as many have pointed out that Bruce is a great "people" guy. It seems like all bets are on Gruden and Shanny but could Cowher still be the dark horse here. Personally I would rather have Cowher or Gruden. They bring that "Let's kick some A** attitude.

Hail!!!!! Vinny is gone!!! Merry Christmas!!! :logo:

I would rather have a coach that specializes in the WCO so we can continue with our recent success instead of learning a completely knew system. Even if we are working with a different QB next year, the rest of the team seams to be on the same page at this point. Why change things. Now I do believe if Zorn were not here and Sherm Lewis was in his place we would still be doing well, so I don't believe Zorn has anything to do with the recent success, but more Lewis putting the players in the right places to showcase their talents, especially Davis and Thomas.

I would rather have a coach that specializes in the WCO so we can continue with our recent success instead of learning a completely knew system. Even if we are working with a different QB next year, the rest of the team seams to be on the same page at this point. Why change things. Now I do believe if Zorn were not here and Sherm Lewis was in his place we would still be doing well, so I don't believe Zorn has anything to do with the recent success, but more Lewis putting the players in the right places to showcase their talents, especially Davis and Thomas.

Recent success?

Cowher will not come and Vinny may come back in a year like Danny dumped Marty

Cowher's mentor was Marty Shottenheimer. Do you think Marty has a bunch of good things to say about the Redskins organization?

He won't come here when he'll get attractive offers from other teams.

Archived