Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think the best part is we have organizational identity again

SMOSS89

And for me, personally, as a 22 year old, we have organizational identity for the first time since I've become a hardcore fan. Thats what this organization really lacked.

What does it mean to be a 'Redskin'? We need to learn to attract a certain kind of person, a certain kind of player. A good teammate. We need a united organization that has one philosophy ad going for one goal. Bruce Allen pretty much addressed all of these issues, and I'm thrilled. Yes, he's not the greatest executive in the world, but I believe he can do the job. Not to mention that he will continue to round out the personnel dept. with quality talent evaluators, for once.

Oh happy day!

Now, hold them horses. We don't know that yet. We know that we got rid of someone that we believed to be a major problem and whom all the evidence says was a major problem. We do not know yet what we have replaced him with yet.

What will be the identity under this new regime? I have no clue. Heck, I don't even know who the head coach, running back, or qb will be in 2010

Now, hold them horses. We don't know that yet. We know that we got rid of someone that we believed to be a major problem and whom all the evidence says was a major problem. We do not know yet what we have replaced him with yet.

What will be the identity under this new regime? I have no clue. Heck, I don't even know who the head coach, running back, or qb will be in 2010

I think bringing in someone who's lived Redskin tradition and understands Redskins history intimately, qualifies as a measure of identity.

Okay, I stand corrected. I think of today as the today where Dracula is finally slain and we got to see him melt in the Sun so we're pretty sure he ain't coming back. What happens to Transylvania after it no longer lives under the shadow of Drac? :shrug:

It is a GOOD day.

Be happy, enjoy, but don't go on a new thread spree.

Don't be an attention whore (that's for everyone who feels they need to start more than one new thread today on whatever corsses their mind).

Post in exisiting threads unless you really have something new and then just leave it at one new addition per member, not several. Thanks.

Archived