Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anybody here speak fluent German ?

Mickalino

I'm taking this alternative medicine that's shipped from Germany, and when I get it, the entire instructions are in German, and no translation whatsoever. I did not get this prescribed by a Doctor, so I can't consult them on this. So I need to somehow translate these instructions.

I realize there are online translators. But that only works if you copy and paste, or if you only have to type a small amount of words. So I scanned the front and back of this, and was hoping someone could help me out.

Now, I don't expect the person to translate the whole thing, because obviously it's very long. But if you're fluent, and you could just scan through it, and just tell me the important things I need to know, such as the recommended dosages, frequencies, and any warnings/cautions, and possible interactions with other drugs/supplements.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

AA.jpg

AA2.jpg

But if you're fluent, and you could just scan through it, and just tell me the important things I need to know, such as the recommended dosages, frequencies, and any warnings/cautions, and possible interactions with other drugs/supplements.

You've got to be kidding me.

This is a new level, even for you.

What did you think you were ordering? Isn't it just a mix of natural products to give you a lot of different enzymes?

• 1 month later...
Mick, I hope you know what you are doing.

Taking medicine shipped from a foreign country without consulting a doctor, medicine that you can't even read the label... this is a recipe for disaster. Be careful.

Thanks for the concern. I been taking this stuff over a month and I have survived :)

Archived