Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Now who will be watching Monday Night?

skinnyles

Not only does the game take on a new signifigance with the players and coaches...can we say "reason to win"...but how about the press box. Gruden will get hammered with speculative questions and his answers will be very telling. I don't normally start threads but WOW!!!!!!!!What a day!!!!!

I can't wait to watch it. Should be very interesting.

I noticed during this past Monday night game, Jaws was talking about the cowboys remaining schedule and he said they are all tough games. Then he said even the Redskins are playing much better football right Jon? Then there was silence and Gruden didn't say a word and I kind of thought it was wierd at the time.

Anyone else notice that?

You beat me to it....

But the timing of this move right before the Monday Night Football game is all telling.

The last MNF game Snider was vilified by the fans and the ESPN commentators.. NOW Monday night Countdown will have a huge storyline so I know ESPN is happy with this move. Not to mention that the station that broke the story is apart of Snyder communications which is a ESPN affiliate.

It's all connected people!

You beat me to it....

But the timing of this move right before the Monday Night Football game is all telling.

The last MNF game Snider was vilified by the fans and the ESPN commentators.. NOW Monday night Countdown will have a huge storyline so I know ESPN is happy with this move. Not to mention that the station that broke the story is apart of Snyder communications which is a ESPN affiliate.

It's all connected people!

I had to laugh at you spelling Snyder wrong the first time and right the second time. :hysterical:

I cannot WAIT to hear the humongous GRUDEN chants. It will be awesome.

Archived