Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Allen allow Zorn to call plays now?

The Hangman- C_Hanburger

Hell no. Zorn sucks as a playcaller. If anything Allen coming here means Gruden is coming, too. Sherman Lewis was retired, he's not going to want to keep doing this for any extended period of time...

*edit, I get your OP now, and if Zorn wants it back, fine, that's the right thing to do. Should he take back playcalling, HELL NO!!!!

I'm NOT suggesting a change either way...

The issue of 30 Pts a game is my question..is it Sherm or Buges Oline now producing...

We're playing for draft choices anyway...

I would be intetrested in seeing if Zorn can call a game...worst that could happen is that we move up in the draft.

I WOULD like to beat the Gmen and Boys though so I'm torn...

I would say no. I think the recent upsurge in production has more to do with the players than play calls. Still, take a look at the Skins production compared to Zorn, no comparison. The only true way to find out how much of an impact Sherm's playcalls have compared to Zorn is to ask the players. Is it easier for them to execute Sherm's calls compared to Zorn's.

There is no reason to change anything that's working right now. Also, even if said that Zorn could do it, I don't think Zorn would for that reason.

Now, what happens in the offseason? Who knows. Despite what some people think, I still think Zorn has a chance to keep his job.

If Bruce Allen comes in, surveys the team and the performance and decides to keep Zorn after the season and give him one last season I am all for that.

We brought him in to make those decisions, and if he sees something that he wants to let continue and check out that will make me very happy. And vice-versa.

I'd say no. Things have been working the way they are, why change them?

And the comment about playing for picks at this point. No. I know that's what some people want, but it is obviously not what this team on the field now cares about, and neither should you. We'll end up where we end up.

Archived