Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Now That Vinny's Gone

FranchiseQBNeeded

Who's it gonna be and how soon? Think this has anything to do with Holmgren? Shanahan?

I just hope whatever it is, it happens quickly. I hope Snyder has A PLAN!!!

The players have to now realize that these last three weeks are just an open audition for whoever the new GM is? Get ready for us to beat New York and definitely Dallas!

This move leads me to believe that there will be a whole new rebuilding.

Most of the players will be gone. a new coach staff will be here and we will start all over.

new vibe, new FO, new coach staff and players. fresh start.

the only thing that will be the same will be Snyder as the onwer.

BUt by actually getting rid of cerrato, this is a BIG sign of Snyder actually getting it and doing things right?

I think another important question is: When will a replacement be hired? Will Snyder try to get a guy in there immediately to be able to take stock of the situation through the last few games, or will he wait until the end of the season?

Will the person he hires be a VP who then hires a coach/gm, or will it be a GM who hires a coach? I don't necessarily agree with a coach/gm guy. I think that the individual hired should definitely fill a role like Parcells in Miami.

My guess is that Snyder has plans with Shannahan and perhaps farther along than we think. I also figure that Shannanhan was out so long as Cerrato is/was there. My gut tells me that Shannahan will be named Head Coach/GM and Charlie Weis will be hired as Offensive Coordinator. I will be happy if this happens.:gaintsuck:eaglesuck

I can't believe it this is nuts......

Man I can't wait to see what Riggo says!! LOL

Schott as a GM might be interesting, he could then bring his son on staff (which was rumored to be the move for Buffalo). That's a style of the WCO that Brian Schott....runs so maybe.

Listening to 980 a couple minutes ago (don't normally, but after I heard they had this report, I tuned in) and they said to hang close because there were more announcements to come. Of course, this could just be trolling for listeners, but if true, it could indicate that Snyder will name a new GM sometime today.

My guess is that Snyder has plans with Shannahan and perhaps farther along than we think. I also figure that Shannanhan was out so long as Cerrato is/was there. My gut tells me that Shannahan will be named Head Coach/GM and Charlie Weis will be hired as Offensive Coordinator. I will be happy if this happens.:gaintsuck:eaglesuck

If Shanahan is the Coach/GM he will not bring Charlie Weis as Weis doesn't run a WCO and that is Shanahan's MO. Shanny has a vertical WCO with more deep passing than the standard or Walsh WCO. Rumors also have it that Shanahan would bring his sun Kyle, currently the Texans OC, in as his OC. Whether that be in DC or Dallas or wherever he lands.

I'm pretty sure Dan will hold auditions. Potential GMs will walk on stage and say their line, "Yes Mr. Snyder...whatever you say Mr. Snyder". Whichever one Dan likes the best and really believes will get the job.

I have a feeling this is what's going to happen. Danny is going to look for a Vinny clone.

Danny still wants to play with his expensive toy and he needs a loser/moronic GM like Cerrato in order to accomplish this.

Archived