Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins poll on ESPN.com's NFL page.......

TC4

It also means getting the last laugh on those fools will be so much sweeter.

A lot of people will be :yikes: when they realize how explosive we can be. Thy are going to :thud: and :crap: themselves when we beat their favorite teams and thats just :thumbsup: by me. :D

Based upon our history over the last 10 years, I think the results were to be expected. Besides, wouldn't most of us be happy if they were competitive for a wildcard? I would. I'm looking for improvement this year followed by a dangerous experienced team for the next season.

Guest Matt Kyriacou
Originally posted by scottb

Besides, wouldn't most of us be happy if they were competitive for a wildcard?

I for one would not be happy with being competetive for a wildcard. We were competetive for a wildcard many times during the Norval era. We were competetive for a wildcard in Marty's one season here after the dismal start to the season.

Anything less than an ACTUAL wildcard appearance or better will be a HUGE disappointment to me. I see no reason why we should expect or settle for anything less.

Our defense will be adequate at WORST even with uncertainty on the DL. On offense there really is only one question mark to me and that is whether Patrick can be consistant enough to get the job done. Our OL is leaps and bounds ahead of where it was last year. Our WR's are MUCH faster than they were last year. RB is at worst a wash. Who cares if you have a rushing champion in your backfield if the coach is not going to call his number? I think that Trung/Betts/Watson/Morton are just what the doctor ordered.

I find it hard to believe that young Patrick will not be much improved not having to take all of those MONSTER hits that he endured last year. If he is not better right away, then I have all the confidence in the world that SS will "coach him up" right.

To me this year is playoffs or bust.

Next year.........we should be SB contenders.

Archived