Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Tailgate Regulars (Part III) (Winners: Slacky, ciscofan, Dead Money)

techboy

Transportation?

I think he's more of the humble ass type.

Or at least that's the image he tries to convey.

No, I have it on good authority that he has a chauffeur for Redskins games. In fact, I've often heard him describe this chauffeur as witty, charming, extremely popular with the ladies, etc.

Don't know who the guy is, but he sounds awesome. And getting to drive Techboy around is just a bonus.

No, I have it good authority that he has a chauffer for Redskins games. In fact, I've often heard him describe this chauffer as witty, charming, extremely popular with the ladies, etc.

Don't know who the guy is, but he sounds awesome.

The ladies he's popular with obviously aren't English teachers. Or anyone who got a passing grade in fifth grade spelling.

The ladies he's popular with obviously aren't English teachers. Or anyone who got a passing grade in fifth grade spelling.

Well now, I don't know what you mean.;) Your comment confused me at first, so I ran chauffeUr through Word (without the U) and it didn't get dinged for being spelled incorrectly. So ran it through dictionary.com and apparently it is actually a word.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chauffer

A small, portable stove. I'll be damned, you learn something new every day.

Not what I meant, of course, but an honest mistake. Besides, I could imagine Techboy motoring around on a portable stove, couldn't you?

OK I couldn't let this go on any further... If there is one left I will take it. I was on my way past there next week anyway, I'll just leave earlier. Lemme know and wow, how cool is Techboy? Helluva xmas gift to all of you winners!!!

Oh yeah and I would be a regular if I didn't move to charleston... I think I was at one time... Its still a little foggy from those days?

OK I couldn't let this go on any further... If there is one left I will take it. I was on my way past there next week anyway, I'll just leave earlier. Lemme know and wow, how cool is Techboy? Helluva xmas gift to all of you winners!!!

Oh yeah and I would be a regular if I didn't move to charleston... I think I was at one time... Its still a little foggy from those days?

Actually, I was referring to the board Tailgate, not the one at the stadium, but either way, you've got it.

That's #3. :)

Archived