Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Tailgate Regulars (Part III) (Winners: Slacky, ciscofan, Dead Money)

techboy

Okay, this worked pretty well the last two times, so I'm going to try it again. In the process of upgrading (which worked, I moved from section 407 to section 403), I have found myself in possession of 4 Redskins season tickets and my wife still hates football. :)

So, if you are a regular of the Tailgate, and would like to go to this Monday night's game against the Giants, speak up and you may have a ticket, free of charge.

The only rules:

The Prime Directive: You must be a Redskins fan. I thought this went without saying, but apparently not. :)

1. You must be loud on defense and quiet on offense.

2. You must not do anything to make me lose my season tickets.

3. You must sit near, or perhaps even next to, me (at most, you might have a two seat buffer).

4. You must meet me at the ES/RR Tailgate before the game to claim your ticket.

5. You must not have been a previous "winner".

When I use the term tailgate "regular", I'm talking about people like Predicto and Larry (to use two people that probably can't go :)). People that have been around awhile.

I will bestow the dubious honor of attending a football game with me to the first three qualified people that respond to this thread.

Just be aware that he brings baptismal water and as this is December the drenching might not be pleasant. Btw, I had no idea how often these ceremonies included lighting body parts on fire. Techboy certainly follows an odd sect of Christianity.

(Truth is, he was a wonderful host and I had a fantastic time when he extended this offer to me last year. Thanks again.)

Wish I could, but I refuse to go to a game until Vinny is gone. Only a Superbowl win would convince me to relent on him.

Sorry.

ARGH! I'm still stuck at VMI until around 5 on monday! CURSE MY SCHOOL

Sorry.

Agnostics apply around back?

No religious requirements beyond the Prime Directive. Is this a request? I wouldn't think so, given your location, but if you'll be in town, and would like to go, you've got it.

I would be more than happy to accept one of these tickets if that is fine with you techboy.

You got it.

If you have any problems getting asses in those seats, feel free to look my way. Seeing as how you already took me to one game and I think I may already have a ticket to this one, I should be fine, but just in case. :)

I think I've got it, but thanks for the offer. :)

I would LOVE to have tickets for Monday nights game!!!!!!!

1 ticket for you.

wait, I'm a Skins fan, right?

Not as far as I'm aware, no. :)

It's times like this I wish I lived closer than 4 hours from FedEx field......

Sorry.

I'd give my right foot to go, but living so far away and being Christmas week makes it somewhat prohibitive.

BTW, this is an awesome gift to a member here, kudos!

Sorry.

techboy is a fun guy.

Unfortunately, he got irritated with me and tried to throw me over the edge of the stadium when I went. So be careful. Don't tick him off too much..

Dude, I tied a rope to your leg first. Don't be such a baby about it.

TechBoy this is awfully nice of u

Is this a request? If so, assuming The Evil Genius was just commenting generally (and didn't want a ticket), you're #3.

Just be aware that he brings baptismal water and as this is December the drenching might not be pleasant. Btw, I had no idea how often these ceremonies included lighting body parts on fire. Techboy certainly follows an odd sect of Christianity.

We believe in the purifying aspects of fire, and you were a special case. I almost needed to get more wood.

(Truth is, he was a wonderful host and I had a fantastic time when he extended this offer to me last year. Thanks again.)

You're welcome.

Archived