Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

just saw Chris Samuels at Tysons

GrooveOverdose

he was at Macy's. just saw this huge dude in the corner of my eye and upon closer examination it was Chris Samuels. i didnt say hi though. didnt feel like bothering him. anyways, he looked fine on the outside (ie. no braces, etc).

is there a thread where all the "i met so & so..." posts are all merged?

he was at Macy's. just saw this huge dude in the corner of my eye and upon closer examination it was Chris Samuels. i didnt say hi though. didnt feel like bothering him. anyways, he looked fine on the outside (ie. no braces, etc).

You should of tackled him and then stood over him pounding your chest like Tarzan.

Cool... where's the picture?

I've met a few of the players and their wives at work. I have to say that Andre Carter and Randy Thomas really stuck out just because of how nice they were. Everytime I see Randle El he looks all pissed off and I kind of just stay out of his way. Jason Campbell kind of has that glazed over look even when hes shopping.

Portis, Moss, and Samuels are always in Waldorf.

Samuels owns a house down near the Nice Bridge in Maryland. My dad flew the girl that died from that ATV crash on his property.

Really? I never heared anyone say they saw Portis or Moss but I know Samuels has a place not too far down the road.

I had seen Lavar quite a few times at the Damon's and Lefty's in Waldorf.

Joe Jacoby was just at my school on a recruiting visit, and a couple guys came down to my office, knowing I'm a huge 'Skins fan, and said, "Hey, Joe Jacoby is in room X, you should go talk to him." I didn't really feel like that was the place...he's doing his job and probably doesn't want to be bothered by fans all day. So, I understand you not wanting to bother Samuels...makes sense.

Archived