Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1 road win 0 NFC east wins and 1 win vs a winning team

JoeGibbs3.0

Are you with the fellas who want us to lose the next three games?

EDIT: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If that's what it takes to get rid of Cerrato and make Snyder wake up to the reality that "what we do doesn't work"?

Then hell yes.

The whole thought process of putting more emphasis on skill players than linemen has killed this team.

Look what it's done to this fanbase,especially the younger fans? They want to draft freakin' safeties now while letting the oline go to pot.

I've seen threads on here today suggesting that "Oh, you can find linemen in the UDFA pool and in the late rounds of the draft."

Where in the devil do you think that came from? Snyderatto

Frankly, I'm tired of the occasional 9-7 to 10-6 season followed by a bunch of 5-11 to 8-8 seasons.

I grew up watching this franchise be a perennial contender and I will not compromise for anything less.

Most notably, a win over a sister in the hapless dept., The Oakland Raiders, and taking such a win and proclaiming "well, maybe we're not so bad,let's keep it together."

Maybe that's good enough for you?

Not me.

If that's what it takes to get rid of Cerrato and make Snyder wake up to the reality that "what we do doesn't work"?

Then hell yes.

The whole thought process of putting more emphasis on skill players than linemen has killed this team.

Look what it's done to this fanbase,especially the younger fans? They want to draft freakin' safeties now while letting the oline go to pot.

I've seen threads on here today suggesting that "Oh, you can find linemen in the UDFA pool and in the late rounds of the draft."

Where in the devil do you think that came from? Snyderatto

Frankly, I'm tired of the occasional 9-7 to 10-6 season followed by a bunch of 5-11 to 8-8 seasons.

I grew up watching this franchise be a perennial contender and I will not compromise for anything less.

Most notably, a win over a sister in the hapless dept., The Oakland Raiders, and taking such a win and proclaiming "well, maybe we're not so bad,let's keep it together."

Maybe that's good enough for you?

Not me.

How'd you feel about Gibbs II? Just curious.

Have you ever criticized ANY aspect of this team in your ES lifetime??

:rolleyes:

have you ever tried to debate any opinion objectively, or intelligently?

or do you honestly believe the "he's a homer" response is a acceptable rebuttal to everything you can't have an answer for?

I guess you just miss posts or threads where I criticize or question.... makes it easier to use the lame homer response over and over again.

Do a search and find out for yourself

yeah that will happen :hysterical:

here I'll help you,... Zorn's red zone play calling, OL play, piss poor performance of the defense holding leads the past couple years, .... so on and so on

lol...didn't you know? I am sure Bubba thinks the only reason the Skins don't go 16-0 each year is because of the vast conspiracy the NFL and its refs have against the Skins!

wow

aren't you the same one agreeing with Mad Mike about condemning the generic use of the term "basher" to no one specific?,..... but you have no qualms to insult me and use the old homer response

:thumbsup:

Oh, I know the answer to the question, I'm just seeing if bubba will honestly answer it.

The man wanted Spurrier for another year.

That tells you all you need to know.

yeah you know everything.... well not really, in fact you haven't a clue.

Wow how obsessed are you with little old me, that you bring up something from almost 7 years ago.

I couldn't tell you anything you've actually had the guts to take an opinion on...... I can't remember if it's because you haven't or just because I never bothered to care what you thought.... probably both

the one constant over the past decade has been change. I'm tired of change. If JC and the offense continue to click over the next 3 weeks, and we can keep Lewis for another year, I'd have no problem with keeping Zorn & JC for another year.

Vinny is another story.

so if he plays poorly over the next 3 games we should change QBs and coaches?

no offense, im pretty sure youd wanna keep him anyways.

DieselPwr44 View Post

Well lookie here!!

A member of the Lollipop Guild showed up to defend their brother.

Nice,classy post,by the way.

Go back to Cowboyszone from which you came....please....

I might take bubba more seriously on here if his fan goggles weren't as thick as Coke bottles.

Point to me a time where he EVER criticized a player,coach or front office person?

man I wish I could get the respect you must get with such a well thought out, intelligent, respectful posts like this....

:rolleyes: what a load of hog wash, maybe you might get someone to take you seriously if you actually debated an issue instead of insult and talk down to anyone that doesn't agree with you..... and maybe if you backed up an opinion with a fact or two

you know, I lay awake nights worried if posters like your ilk take me seriously. :snore:

did you do a search, or did you just do the norm, and ignore everything that doesn't suit your opinions?

If you read and listen to what the players are saying, they claim they WANT to play for Jim Zorn.. they WANT JC as their quarterback.

That is as valuable as anything.

Of course the record the past 2 years has been dismal, and with that being said, we went in with a 3 year plan. Or so they claimed.

I have been all for getting JC and Zorn the hell out of dodge for quite some time but, with a slightly calmer and more rational mind, I do not think it may be the most prudent of ideas.

The young players are producing. Young, untested, unproven, players are making this system start to work. Hell, if we put up 24 points in a lot of the games at the beginning of the season, we would be sitting on a winning record right now. This system is starting to LOOK like it can work. Blowing it up would only be like taking one step forward and 3 steps back.

Of course I do think that Vinny should be gone from making executive football decisions and be move strictly to a scouting position. The past 2 drafts are looking to actually be shaping up. It is simply the choices and positions picked that have hampered us. Bringing in a real GM and pushing Snyder and Cerrattos noses out of the actual decisions on this team is going to go a LONG way.

The way I see it, keep Zorn and JC for one more year. Fire sale some of our vets for draft picks/trades. If JC doesn't take the contract we get another compensatory first rounder and another pick I believe. If that is the situation, fine, get your new shiny QB, if not... take OL. Take 2-3 OL in this draft. Build off the lines and we can be a decent team this year.

What other RATIONAL idea is there?

Nicely said :applause:...

How'd you feel about Gibbs II? Just curious.

Just curious, tr1......

If the Skins, over a 10-year stretch, went back and forth from 9-7/10-6 one year (with first or second-round playoff losses) to 5-11/6-10 the next and so on, would you be satisfied with that?

Will add that I did think that expectations for Gibbs 2 were probably set too high by most, but am still curious as to what you would think.

Wow how obsessed are you with little old me, that you bring up something from almost 7 years ago.

I don't have to go back seven years, the Spurrier thing just sticks out when the level of your homerism comes to mind.

Really, all anyone has to do is look at this board everyday.

If a member of the media or any poster here doesn't openly cheerlead 100% for the Redskins, they are immediately labeled:

haters

agenda boys

putzes

know nothings

Cowboys fan or using Cowboy logic

Or if they're a poster, the validity of your fanhood questioned

So pot meet kettle.

And to the "take a stand" comment?

I have, many times here.

Our front office structure, along with the current coaching structure is a flat out joke.

The whole nonsense of drafting BPA is a joke when it comes to this franchise.

We have too many holes on this team to go strictly BPA.

Building this team backwards, for most of Vinny and Snyder's tenure, is a joke.

Until this past spring, we had went over a decade without addressing the DE position in the early rounds of the draft and I made note of this the last 6 years,every April.

Same thing goes with the Oline. The FO and posters here go BPA!! BPA!! and put more emphasis on skill players than they do the trenches. Then they wake up one day and ask " What happened to our Oline? When did Jansen start sucking??"

This coaching staff's inability to address problems is baffling.

It took Blache and Co. 13 weeks to realize Orakpo needed to play on the line more. Unacceptable and stupid.

ARE has flat out sucked at PR since he's been here and Smith and Zorn STILL haven't taken him off of PR duty.

It took 3 years for this front office and staff to realize that Shawn Suisham sucks...in that he can't kick in pressure situations.

Where were you?

Most likely,posting about how King,Prisco,Czabe,etc. sucks, or that me,BLC or whatever poster currently not cheerleading the Skins, are closet Cowboys fans.

I appreciate that you take the time to scour the net and post anything Skins related on here but when it comes to commenting on the Redskins,spare me the whole, you're just a fan, you know nothing bit.

Is it me or do i feel like i am reading a message board of an average football team who is showing promise?

Has Zorn earned another year? Has Campbell earned another year?

Are you guys serious?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

There just aren't enough threads like this. More! More! I can't get enough of the "we suck" brigade!

We have been very competitive as of late. I can't wait till we cut ARE and get a real punt returner and address some of other remaining issues.

We are going to beat the pants off the Giants and the Cryboys. Look for another close game against the Chargers. You are wrong about this team. Every once in a while, you should look at the positives.

I think most people just like to see themselves *****.

It is one thing to come on post game and get out some emotion and angries, it is another thing completely to lose your head and start throwing around bull**** that you really don't understand, and try and pass it off like you do.

Do any of you actually get the scope of what happens in our locker room or front office? Really the only thing you can go off is what the players and former coaches say. The only thing I can see that is truly an issue for this team is Vinny Cerratto.

We went into this year with a ****ty roster and that is simply that. Firing everyone and starting over isn't going to get results.

Archived