Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1 road win 0 NFC east wins and 1 win vs a winning team

JoeGibbs3.0

Seriously...

To top it off, some of you guys are pulling this stuff out of mid air. Have you read a good majority of these threads? Most say we're a much improved team than we were at the beginning of the year, but we are in no way, shape or form in good position...

Yet I see a bunch of people here claiming that everyone thinks we're on track. No. Everyone doesn't.

Is it me or do i feel like i am reading a message board of an average football team who is showing promise?

Has Zorn earned another year? Has Campbell earned another year?

Are you guys serious?

LOL. For real. We have one good game against the Raiders and everyone thinks we need no change.

Given that Ladell Betts, Clinton Portis, Chris Cooley, Randy Thomas, Chris Samuels, and Chris Horton all went down on IR plus 6 of our 9 losses have been by a touchdown or less, yes why don't they deserve another chance?

Maybe I'm just making excuses. Or maybe instead of blowing up the team, getting a new quaterback (give me a reasonable scenario where we get a QB that's immediately better than JC), and starting over from scratch...we could have some continuity that's been seriously missing from the Redskins organization. We could give ourselves a chance to upgrade the offensive line, score a few more points per game next year.

If anything this season proves we need to upgrade the O-Line and give a resurging Campbell some serious run support next year. We're near the bottom of the barrel when it comes to RB touchdowns. If we get one more running or passing TD in each of those 9 losses, we're looking at a possible 10-3 team.

Maybe you don't keep Zorn, but you definitely keep Campbell. He's improved every year. Getting rid of him now would be very imprudent.

If Zorn and Campbell haven't earned another year, then what is our alternative? I'm not trying to play mod, but what exactly are you trying to say with your thread? What are you trying to discuss? Just a general Campbell/Zorn debate?

Seriously...

To top it off, some of you guys are pulling this stuff out of mid air. Have you read a good majority of these threads? Most say we're a much improved team than we were at the beginning of the year, but we are in no way, shape or form in good position...

Yet I see a bunch of people here claiming that everyone thinks we're on track. No. Everyone doesn't.

I agree. I don't think anyone thinks we're a great team now. Yes we've improved, but we're still not a very good team.

Wanna know how good most ES members thought the Skins were? A lot of us had the Raiders beating the Skins.

Alot of people in general had us losing to the Raiders. I'm by no means saying everything is fixed, because that couldn't be any further from the truth. But at least we have something to be optimistic about for next year.

Playing games and teams in "meaningless" times of the season, takes pressure off a struggling team, but this PROBLEM will arise again next year! Count on it!!!

If a new HC is brought in, the offense will change and we are back to square 1.....

Get the OL fixed and then a QB and purge the roster of injury prone veterens!!! and players with little skill or habitual mistake makers!!!

I agree. Not sure what people see in us losing close games? We lose close games every single year. We make one or two moves and we think we fixed the problem. Just dont get it.

Where are you reading that people think we've fixed problems or that we're seeing anything in these latest losses? The only thing that MOST of the people have said is that the past month or so has yielded better play. Period.

Archived