Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Adult Spots League Triangle NC Area

daveakl

Hi all, I wanted to let you know about a new adult sports league here in Raleigh. I am partnering with two other people to offer coed football and soccer next April with more sports coming on line throughout 2010. Right now we are creating a mass distribution list for the initial email as well as for our pitch to potential sponsors. What I am looking for is help from friends in acquiring as many email addresses as possible before Christmas. My goal is 5,000 unique addresses of people 21-45 in the Raleigh metro area. Evite contact lists, Microsoft outlook address books, etc. would be perfect in helping me reach this goal. I will not spam these addresses with multiple messages about our league, it will be one email mentioning that their address was given to us by someone that thought they may be interested in playing and providing information about our league and launch party. At that point they will never hear from us again if they opt out or show no interest. Please PM me if you have any questions or would like to know more about Premier Coed Sports. Thanks in advance.

David Johnson

www.premiercoedsports.com

Archived