Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Zorn is gone, the best coaching candidate has got to be D.Green...

MVPWilliams17

Dennis Green...

With Green you're getting a west-coast guy from MUCH higher up the Bill Walsh tree (than Zorn). You're getting an established "big-name" coach. You're getting a guy with a history with your current offensive play-caller (coordinator), whose past teams have been playoff to Super Bowl caliber for many years. Whose was the head coach of the team that scored the second-most point in a NFL season.

The man has the credentials and would seem to make TOO much sense for this for the front office to pull off.

Just like Joe Gibbs, Green has been out of coaching for some time now. I don't know how informed he is about todays game and the players in this year draft, to include the free agents we may go after.

Nah,

Joe was out for a bit longer (13 years?). Green's still been around the game, and is a quality coach.

I liked Green when he was with the Vikings, but he had an awesome team and still made it nowhere in the playoffs. In Arizona Green proved to be very average.

I would have to say no thank you to Green.

Went nowhere?!

The best of his teams, in 1998, lost 1 game, scored the second most points in league history and was one missed field goal from going to the Super Bowl?

What are you talking about?

Dennis Green...

With Green you're getting a west-coast guy from MUCH higher up the Bill Walsh tree (than Zorn). You're getting an established "big-name" coach. You're getting a guy with a history with your current offensive play-caller (coordinator), whose past teams have been playoff to Super Bowl caliber for many years. Whose was the head coach of the team that scored the second-most point in a NFL season.

The man has the credentials and would seem to make TOO much sense for this for the front office to pull off.

If this is the case why get rid of Zorn?

They are who we thought they were!!!!!

Is he ( Dennis Green) who we ( Skins) thought he was (solid NFL coach)? Does he think we are who we thought they are but want to be? Or are we who we thought we were but really are who we want to be....I am so confused:silly:

I wouldn't mind Green, especially if the team stays with the WCO offense. If the Skins keep the WCO I hope Sherm Lewis is still involved with the team somehow.

Archived