Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Matt Mosely cant be bothered to mention our game

cjrugger

WHO CARES ABOUT OUR GAME?

In case you did not notice. Only redskins fans think beating the raiders in december means a damn thing.

there is no bias against us by the media. We are irrelevant. And i dont want the media mentioning our games.

Would i want stories on espn.com talking about the clippers vs the grizzlies?

In case you did not notice. Only redskins fans think beating the raiders in december means a damn thing.

there is no bias against us by the media. We are irrelevant. And i dont want the media mentioning our games.

Spreading your cheer in another thread I see.

Wow. I have been in 2 threads so far and you are in both of them being an Debbie Downer. Don't be such a troll.

The real question is..."WHO CARES ABOUT MATT MOSELY??" He never can seem to be bothered to write anything positive about our Skins

Thanks captain bringdown. I suppose if they upset the Cowboys in a couple weeks and knock them out of the playoffs, you'll be pissed about beating our biggest rival because we still won't have won the Super Bowl?

Thanks captain bringdown. I suppose if they upset the Cowboys in a couple weeks and knock them out of the playoffs, you'll be pissed about beating our biggest rival because we still won't have won the Super Bowl?

I live in Miami now. So i am not in tune with the DC area and the propganda machines.

No redskins fan here cares about the season anymore. I use to care when were average ( 8-8) i always could see the upside.

At 4-9? Are you serious? We have not won a NFC east game. Out of our 4 wins only 1 came against a legit team.( broncos) other 3 , raiders, rams and Bucs. You could say those are the 3 worst teams in the NFL.

How could anyone spin this into a positive? Why would anyone want mosley to talk about our game?

I know most of you live in the DC area. Outside of that area we are a joke.

I live in Miami now. So i am not in tune with the DC area and the propganda machines.

No redskins fan here cares about the season anymore. I use to care when were average ( 8-8) i always could see the upside.

At 4-9? Are you serious? We have not won a NFC east game. Out of our 4 wins only 1 came against a legit team.( broncos) other 3 , raiders, rams and Bucs. You could say those are the 3 worst teams in the NFL.

How could anyone spin this into a positive? Why would anyone want mosley to talk about our game?

If you don't care then why are you here? It's one thing to say Moseley doesn't care, but it's another to say that you as a "fan" don't care.

:violin:

Mosley isn't a Skins hater. Maybe its just the fact that this game is not relevant?

Most of these guys live in the DC area. And listen to DC sports radio. They do not realize we are not a factor anymore.

When i lived in DC i felt the same way. I thought the redskins were still a big deal.

Not 1 person around here thinks about the redskins. At the miami bars we have the smallest tvs.

Its not that people are redskins haters. Sports is bottom line. If you don't win , no one cares.

Anyone who doesnt care isnt a fan

Can you blame him that much? I mean, it's a bad team winning against a bad team. I doubt it's on his list of priorities when there are two monster games with big story lines and huge playoff implications.

That having been said, when you're only responsible for three games, it's pretty bad journalism not to even report on one of the games.

yea except that the Raiders before today had a better record than the Skins....

Anyone who doesnt care isnt a fan

Of course not. I have other things to do now. I am in law school.

When i lived in DC i had no job. Now its hard to care about a team that is so bad.

You guys are living in a bubble. The redskins might be the most irrelevant team in sports right now.

Our fan base is still strong. But in terms of people talking about us? People don't care. There is nothing interest about our team.

We have a boring coach, boring QB, boring offense. No touchdown makers like Ed Reed on defense. No big hitters like Sean Taylor anymore.

Its not anti redskins. We just are boring and bad. At least in 2000 we were average and exciting because we had so many stars.

When i lived in DC i had no job. Now its hard to care about a team that is so bad.

You guys are living in a bubble. The redskins might be the most irrelevant team in sports right now.

Our fan base is still strong. But in terms of people talking about us? People don't care. There is nothing interest about our team.

We have a boring coach, boring QB, boring offense. No touchdown makers like Ed Reed on defense. No big hitters like Sean Taylor anymore.

Its not anti redskins. We just are boring and bad. At least in 2000 we were average and exciting because we had so many stars.

Then why post here?

Living in a bubble? The only bubble is the one in your brain causing an air lock to rational thinking. Really, who the **** cares that other people aren't talking about us? Is that how you measure your interest in the team?

We understand. You are no longer a fan of the team. It happens.

Dude. I see what you're saying, but come on.

It's not all about relevancy...he's the NFC EAST BLOGGER.

He has four teams to cover.

There are only THREE games today involving NFC East teams.

Nobody is expecting him to write a sweeping dissertation about the Redskins win over the Raiders.

But he can't even mention the score of the game?

Again, I understand that it's a largely irrelevant game, but it's his job, and it's pretty bad journalism to just ignore the game completely.

Archived