Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has Zorn earned another year?

clskinsfan

Another distortion of opponent's position.

Old fan...what are you doing up so early or late? It is not about distortion of opponents position. It is about the ugly quitting performance the Raiders put on Sunday. The biggest joke was the QB Russell... he is horrible and we got to face him the second half much in the same manner as we got to gace Simms against Denver in the second half. Zorn is a nice guy but he just doesn't have "it" as a HC. C'mon... you know and we all know we have been competitive in spite of him. Good guy but not head coach material...sorry!

For beating the ****ty ass Raiders? No, definitely not. Sherm Lewis is calling the plays now, why in the blue hell should we keep Zorn?

There is more to being a Head Coach than calling plays. Lots of teams have the OC call the plays.

And to all of you pointing at the record and saying why keep things the same?

Looking solely at their win-loss record is narrow minded and foolish.

Old fan...what are you doing up so early or late?

Since I retired, I keep odd hours.

It is not about distortion of opponents position.

Inferring that those who differ with your opinion have based their opinion only on the win against the Raiders is a distortion. It's a straw man. You set it up because it's easy to knock down.

Jim Zorn has disappointed me somewhat, but most of the negative stuff written about him is unfair. Right now, despite backups at the RB postion and on the O-line, and despite working with an average QB, Zorn's offense looks better than any we've seen since Norv left. And no, Sherm Lewis's playcalling is not the major reason for it. Sherm Lewis's playcalling looks better because the execution is better.

nope.

Zorn is very likable...but cmon.....look & listen to the guy. does he strike you as a commanding figure? like someone who's pulling all the strings in a supremely confident way?

many of us pointed out this hire was a huge mistake right from the git go. VC paid for the mistake with his job. the other shoe will drop at season's end.

I don't have a problem giving Zorn another year. He has brought this team playing hard with a bunch of street players and career backups for the most part. I wouldn't mind seeing him get another year, but I think that Zorn burned all his credit or what little he had when we lost to Detroit. I think that game sealed his fate.

Archived