Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Sack Leaders (re Orakpo #4 & Carter #5) going into Sunday Night (Merged x2, MET)

Farbod21

who cares? we are 4-9? i am so disspointed in redskins fans these days.

Why is everyone so excited about sack numbers?

Hey look every person on this board understands the troubles of this team. Everyone is pissed at this whole year. But if we want to take a look at a bright young star on the team and commend him for a phenomenal game then I don't see why there should be any problem with that. This has been a piss poor year for the Skins and the fans and finding a guy with as high of a future as Orakpo should excite everyone. We've got a real pass rush here, thats something to be praised.

we need suh (obviously won't fall to us now)

okung, bradford

thats it. thats the list

eric berry would make laron look soo much better at SS

or trade down for the 49ers 2 picks if berry is availble convince them they need him on D patrick willis n him = ed reed + ray lewis

we get a much needed OT and either Rolando Mclain LB or Joe Haden CB

The emergence of our defensive line allows us to honestly be able to take the BPA with our first round pick. Berry, Suh, Okung, McClain, Spiller, or the quarterback if the team really feels they need to move on without Campbell. This is good news for the Redskins.

But is Campbell really the problem though? I mean look at the way he's been playing the past couple of weeks with tons of pressure constantly around him. Give him some solid olinemen and draft either ingram or spiller to really get the ground game going to take more pressure off him (any quarterback is good when he knows he has a great running game to work with)

But is Campbell really the problem though? I mean look at the way he's been playing the past couple of weeks with tons of pressure constantly around him. Give him some solid olinemen and draft either ingram or spiller to really get the ground game going to take more pressure off him (any quarterback is good when he knows he has a great running game to work with)

Spiller or Ingram could put us right in the mix of things. Those guys just make plays straight up. Draft some solid o-linemen with the rest of our draft picks and build around JC and the young guys on O (DT11, MK12, FD86 and others)

because every team has a dissapointing to season, and yo have to look at the good and positives to build off of u dum F*ck. . .Orakpo was our first pick and its pretty nice to see what we have in store for us for the next few seasons, our dline was the issues last season, and was dissappointing so its nice to see thats not our issues anymore...OUR SEASON WAS GONE 4 WEEKS AGO...if ur not a real fan than dont watch and support progress and hav efaith for the future, ur so dumb....ALL OUR YOUNG PLAYERS ARE STEPPING UP...and developing...GETTTTT REALLLLL

Ingram is a sophmore and can't enter the draft.

so was crabtree going into this year's draft. im just saying get a playmaking rb like spiller or ingram, ganther as a solid backup. I would perfer spiller being that he is alot like chris johnson and could be that home-run back that we've needed. I see a Spiller/Ganther combo alot like a CJohnson/LWhite.

You know who you remind me of?

Debbie_Downer.jpg

We're all very aware of the poor season we're having. At least some of us can see the silver lining.

Brian Orakpo: 46 tackles, 11.0 sacks, 1 FF

Brian Cushing: 112 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 2 FF, 1 safety, 3 INT

Jairus Byrd: 45 tackles, 20 pass breakups, 9 INT

As much as I love Osackpo, I'm not sure even I would vote for DROY

The rookie record for Ints is 14. Byrd isn't going to reach it. Cushing, while having a solid year, isn't having a spectacular year in comparison to other rookie LBs like when PWillis was a rookie. Orakpo, if he breaks the rookie sack record, which is a big if, would almost have to be guaranteed DROTY, since he would have done something no other rookie has ever done in the NFL. If he reaches 15 sacks and doesn't get it, he will be robbed.

We all know what our record is. It's not a sin to enjoy something as exciting as our rookie already emerging into one of the NFLs best pass rushers. 11 sacks in his rookie campaign, with 3 games remaining? Hell yeah.

I predicted 12.5 Sacks for Orakpo this year. I'm glad he's on pace to shatter my prediction. If he could have a sack in each of his next three games, he'll have a chance to tie the record by just assisting on one. I really don care aout the record, I just want him to put out Romo sits to pee since he missed a critical sack on him in the last game.

Yeah, defensive players are just playing lights out this year at all 3 levels. I wonder if Byrd keeps this up, because this is just phenomenal. I was dead wrong about Cushing. I didn't think he'd be all that good, but he has been great so far this season. You could easily make the case that he is playing the best football of any linebacker in the nfl. At the very least all 3 of these guys should be pro bowlers.

Archived