Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How will the Redskins lose to the Raiders? (Joke Thread)

Teller

OK, so last week, up 10 in the fourth quarter, I turned to MIA and said, "OK, how are we going to blow this one? You know it's going to happen." He just laughed and shook his head, knowing I was right. We always manage to find some totally ****ed up way to lose games we should/could win.

So here's the question to you. How will we lose to the Raiders? What messed up means of chokage will we choose this week?

Here's mine:

The Skins are up 3 with :35 to go. Campbell takes the snap in the "win-the-game" formation. He backs up, backs up, backs up, running a few extra ticks off the clock, so the Skins won't have to snap the ball again.

Meanwhile, Bruce Gradkowski runs onto the field, strips the ball from Campbell before he kneels down, and runs the length of the field for the touchdown.

Referee: "After further review, the defense only had 10 men on the field at the snap. Number 5 on the defense was the 11th player, and therefore eligible to come onto the field. Number 17's knee was not down prior to being stripped of the football. Touchdown, defense. Game over."

(Mods: This isn't really a Skins thread, so that's why I posted in the tailgate. Feel free to move it if you deem otherwise.)

All I know is that Campbell will be involved. He threw the game ending pic last week, after failing to get it in the endzone and having to rely on our club footed kicker. :doh:

OK, if I answer this post, this will become a Skins thread.

Oh the quandry.

Laron Landry will get beat three times for touchdowns. The first time, the receiver will point to the sky and say, "Look, the Goodyear Blimp." Laron will stop and start staring at the sky.

The second time, the receiver will point to the stands and say, "Look, it's Santa Clause." Somebody in the stands will be dressed as Santa and Laron will run over to him to tell him what he wants for Christmas.

The third time, the receiver will will say, "I'm in line for one of your autographs." Laron will run into the tunnel and into the locker room and won't be seen the rest of the game.

Laron Landry will get beat three times for touchdowns. The first time, the receiver will point to the sky and say, "Look, the Goodyear Blimp." Laron will stop and start staring at the sky.

The second time, the receiver will point to the stands and say, "Look, it's Santa Clause." Somebody in the stands will be dressed as Santa and Laron will run over to him to tell him what he wants for Christmas.

The third time, the receiver will will say, "I'm in line for one of your autographs." Laron will run into the tunnel and into the locker room and won't be seen the rest of the game.

Classic. :hysterical:

:rotflmao:

I wasn't ready for the autograph part. Well done!

OK, if I answer this post, this will become a Skins thread.

Oh the quandry.

It's okay, HH. Go ahead and answer it, and you'll be fine.

We're allowed to discuss the Redskins in Tailgate, in any way, shape, or form.

That's because the Tailgate is the unofficial, or perhaps official, forum for SANE Redskins-related football talk. :silly:

And I find the remarks in this thread much more intelligent than the majority of posts in the Stadium :)

Taking the lead, doing a lame-ass dance in the endzone, receiving a penalty for lame-ass dance which in turn gives the Raiders great field position. Landry then gets confused when a receiver changes direction (still doesn't understand that this is a legal move in football) and gives up a big play. Defense gives up TD and the lead.

What do I win? :doh:

Archived